American Footy on British TV

Scottishbengal

For all you fans in the UK and Europe, Sky TV are starting to publicise their TV schedule of live games. Don't expect the Bengals to be screened very often ... oh wait, you weren't cos you know that Mr. Nick Pittsburgh-Steelers-Halling has a confessed hatred for Cincinnati.

Anyways folks, the schedule as usual is being selected as the season unfolds, and here is the link for the Sept matches ..... hope you all enjoy the season! WHODEY

http://www.skysports.com/story/1,19528,12949,00.html

Well being overseas and the fact in New Zealand Sky sucks worse than any US cable company, I strongly suggest paying the money for the GamePass from NFL.com It's awesome. All the games, plus the NFL network. It's pricey at 250 US, but you can get just the NFL network for just 5.00 a month.

Be honest though Scottish, would you really want to see this Bengals team vrs the steelers etc with mr Halling commenting??!!

No red button games as yet then. Shame, as you used to get decent variety with that :frustrated:

jon

Be honest though Scottish, would you really want to see this Bengals team vrs the steelers etc with mr Halling commenting??!!

No - I couldn't take th humiliation of an arsewhipping and the gleeful, smug smile of Mr.Halling. Heck, give me Nicky Horne or even Frank Gifford come to that!!

I would like to see the games vs the 49ers and the Texans on the box though ..........just incase anyone from Sky TV is reading this :rant:

• 3 weeks later...

I've only just found out (living in a cave up here!) that Channel 4 are also back to showing gridiron!

Sunday night (well 1:00am Mon morning) see's the live game as the Cowboys travel to the Jets.

Hopefully sometime during the season either Sky, ESPN or C4 will screen a Bengals match live