Boller Gone for Season?

HoosierCat

I've seen posts on 2 Ravens boards this afternoon saying that Boller's got a torn quad & may need surgery. That'd be a big blow to their playoff hopes (and a boost to ours, tho I hate to see an injury be part of it).

Edit: AP is reporting it, indeed a quad tear. Boller's out for at least 6 weeks, and may be placed on IR tomorrow, ending his season. Ouch.

I think that might actually help the Ravens. I think Redman isn't that bad, no thanks to Brian Pillick(NZ insult) cause the Ravens Offensive genius has destroyed his confidence. I mean J Unitas was a huge Redman fan, and that says something right there. But hey, anything that helps our chances of winning the division is a good thing.

Edit: AP is reporting it, indeed a quad tear. Boller's out for at least 6 weeks, and may be placed on IR tomorrow, ending his season. Ouch.

I hate hearing about any of the players getting hurt, but when its a young guy in his first year it seems worse. I always do flashbacks to Kijana Carter.

All resident geniuses calling for Palmer to start, please take note. And this kid had a good running game to help keep the pressure off of him too.