Interesting stuff from my brother

Dimster28

Let me get this straight. According to the information included in this thread the Bengals have agreed to trade Palmer to two teams, the Dolphins and the Seahawks, and are only awaiting a lifting of the lockout to complete the deal(s).

Trading one player to two teams?

Mike Brown is freaking genius.

Let me get this straight. According to the information included in this thread the Bengals have agreed to trade Palmer to two teams, the Dolphins and the Seahawks, and are only awaiting a lifting of the lockout to complete the deal(s).

One washed up player at that! Mike Brown may have finally figured out how to run a franchise. Think the Redskins still want Chad for a 1st rounder? :lmao:

You can make it three. My wife's son's dog's owner says Palmer's getting traded to the Commandos tomorrow.