Game changing mistakes... do you hold a grudge?

Scout200

Sure it pisses me off, but what point is there in that ??

Shayne Graham is a perfect example. Missed FG to go to the playoffs.

I still think Shayne is a class guy though.

There's always next year's 4-12 season to look forward to !!!

You mean 5-11? B)

When you see a NFL player make a game changing mistake, do you hold a grudge against that player?

As anyone who has ever played the game will tell you, players make those type of mistakes, just as sometimes they make game changing plays for the good. It is what it is. You have to learn to put it behind you. Unless you do it every game, then you shouldnt be playing in the first place.

When you see a NFL player make a game changing mistake, do you hold a grudge against that player?

As anyone who has ever played the game will tell you, players make those type of mistakes, just as sometimes they make game changing plays for the good. It is what it is. You have to learn to put it behind you. Unless you do it every game, then you shouldnt be playing in the first place.

Agreed! Personally speaking, if I held a grudge against every player whoever made a mistake on the field, that would be everyone lol. Throwing a pick, dropping a pass, a fumble, its called football... Players are only human! But if it happens consistently, then there's a problem...