Players aren't allowed to attend concerts

Scout200

Just discovered that NFL players aren't allowed to attend concerts at NFL venues...

Sound Check: Players can't attend concerts at NFL venues

How ridiculous is this?! It's truly unfortunate that the NFL players have to be punished over the possible lockout. What are your thoughts?

My thoughts is that NFL players aren't allowed to smoke pot, but we all know many do. So if that rule isn't going to stop them, this new one won't either.

Just discovered that NFL players aren't allowed to attend concerts at NFL venues...

Sound Check: Players can't attend concerts at NFL venues

How ridiculous is this?! It's truly unfortunate that the NFL players have to be punished over the possible lockout. What are your thoughts?

Ahh! The poor millionaires cant go to a stadium concert. Now I'm really depressed.

Ha! The NFL.com site changed the original story I had pasted on here. It's now "NFL: Players can attend Chesney concerts at league venues" If you copy & paste "Sound Check: Players can't attend concerts at NFL venues" into google, it will bring you to the original NFL page but they changed the story & headline... LOL!