Gardner Suspension

wookie

Darryl Gardner was suspended indefinitely by the NFL for drug violations. He can appeal for reinstatement after 8 games if a team signs him. Hopefully the Bengals have no interest. For once I'm really glad that the Bengals passed up on an available DT.

Like I said before--HE'S A BONEHEAD!!!

Mr. Daterape is where he needs to be--on the outside of the NFL looking in.

Let's move along now, shall we???

:lol:

Don't remember the source, it was probably a blurb from some random publication. Could have been a rumor, but the Bengals having been looking at DTs, and anyone who pops up as a cut or trade possibility has to be considered...no matter how briefly.

Either way, I was happy to see that he wasn't brought in for a visit.

Don't remember the source, it was probably a blurb from some random publication. Could have been a rumor, but the Bengals having been looking at DTs, and anyone who pops up as a cut or trade possibility has to be considered...no matter how briefly.

Either way, I was happy to see that he wasn't brought in for a visit.

The Bengals never even breifly considred him...It was fans wishful(more like totally dellusional) thinking cause the fans seem more concerned about signing a DT than the Bengals do, or even did. Yeah the tried for Sapp...Who really knows about Gardener? The Bengals never even admitted to anything with him...They briefly talked to a few other people but nothing serious...Certainly nothing worth mentioning. I mean look at the draft. If Marvin and Co were so worried about the situation at DT why was our first DT taken in the fourth? Don't say it's cause they thought they had Gardener locked up, cause they have shown they are willing to stock up on youth and having NFL starts offers no job security, I mean they drafted Perry while still having Rudi. Surely if they thought they were gonna get Gardener and were so worried about the DT they wouldn't have put all their eggs in one basket and not grabbed some other DT in the earlier rounds?