Baseballs back Baseballs Back!!!

semiotter

OMG!!! As most of you know I'm a Os fan #1!!! And have they ever been busy this winter. Wow did we get some players!

Mark Reynolds, D lee, Vlad, JJ Hardy and a few more!!

These guys some are at the end off their careers but the will really help this cjub. I know they won't win the Div but who knows. Along with the new guys if we can keep are great second baseman healthy get Jones back to what he can do Nick M playing good and Joe behind the plate to show what he can do """Who Knows""" if the Reds can do it. These Birds can do it to.

So I'm looking fwd to a great year with the Os and Reds (plus there's a series between them) this year!!!

I'm glad your O's made some moves for you Semi, at least it gives you something to be hopeful about huh ??

I think that Phillies pitching unit is f*cking sick !!! They should be in the mix from start to end this season.

My Reds ?? Well, I'm looking forward to the season because I am back in Cincinnati for good and can't wait to take my son to his first baseball game. The Reds should be contending all season as well, but I will remain tempered on my expectations for the team. I just can't expect to see another season of the Cardinals not being able to beat sub .500 teams all season long.

If I'm going to throw a guess out there, I'm again hopeful for a wild card for the Reds, but think the Cards jump back this year.

I'm also expecting the Cubs to have a much better season and the Brewers to not be far behind either.

If I'm going to throw a guess out there, I'm again hopeful for a wild card for the Reds, but think the Cards jump back this year.

I'm also expecting the Cubs to have a much better season and the Brewers to not be far behind either.

It's funny how the Central has become one of the stronger divisions when they used to be one of the worst.

Here's to another division championship and a few playoff wins this year.

Im ready for some baseball myself!! The O'S had a good offseason signing some guys, at least they are trying to get better.

Go Phillies, cant wait to see how there year is, they have a very strong pitching unit, i just hope the hitting is more consistant this year!!! Go Phils!!!!

Dude your Phills could have the greatest staff ever.

• 2 weeks later...

Im ready for some baseball myself!! The O'S had a good offseason signing some guys, at least they are trying to get better.

Go Phillies, cant wait to see how there year is, they have a very strong pitching unit, i just hope the hitting is more consistant this year!!! Go Phils!!!!

Dude your Phills could have the greatest staff ever.

Yep kind of like the Braves staff of the 90's im hoping for better though. I just hope there hitting is more consistant this year, if it is then im loving there chances big time.