Pennsylvania 500

BengalszoneBilly

For some reason I always like the races at this track. My picks last week weren't too close, except for Kenseth finishing 3rd, so I'm gonna go with him again.

Possible Chevy driver: Jeff Gordon

Possible Dodge driver: Jamie McMurray

My picks are DJ(duh), and Kurt Busch. If I have to pick a Chevy and Dodge drive then it's Jimmie Johnson, and Jeremy Mayfield.

And Billy, your Dodge pick of Jamie McMurray may be spot on...He still pisses me off and doesn't deserve that paint scheme. :angry:

I have a good friend who loves McMurray because, as she puts it, looks HOT! WTF is that? I always trash him when we're talking because, as I tell her, wrecks everyone else on the track. Now I know that's not true, but it's fun as hell.

Anyway, what do you have against McMurray?

Oh, I think he's a disgrace to the the Texaco paint scheme. I'm not overly fond of his open wheel boss stealing the Texaco sponsership from RYR where it deserved to be, then bring back the paint scheme that Davey Allison made famous and Ernie Irvin helped keep in the spotlight. He's an F'n disgrace to what Davey and Ernie did in that car, and Ganassi is delibrately trying to play on the history of the 28 team...Hell, even Robert Yates wanted to change the scheme, and did, when Rudd was driving the 28, but Ganassi stole the sponsorship and then went back to the scheme that Yates, Allison and McReynolds made famous. If he brings back the white/black/gold scheme Ganassi better hope he's not within 10 kilometers of me, cause I'll beat him like the dog that he is.

Anyway, what do you have against McMurray?

I don't think it's as much AGAINST McMurray as it is the distinguished history of Havoline paint scheme of the car he drives. Am I close Kevnz?

Looks like Billy nailed it.

I'll take DJ.....No, the real DJ..The one that can actually win a race still...DALE Jr. :lol::lol::lol::lol: You guys crack me up! :lol:

No Who Dey you crack me up...talk smack when your boy wins a championship or two, or maybe two more daytona 500's or maybe a couple of Brickyards, or about 20 more races....Cause that's what he's gonna have to do to catch up with Dale Jarrett...So keep dreaming, cause he's young, and not that combustable :D

But hey, Little E should catch up, NASCAR throws away the rulebook for him or changes it to suit the golden one.

Wow...Tony Stewarts calmness after his wreck stunned me! :blink: Granted, nobody wrecked him, but Busch and Kahne were racing him hard. I just expected him to be at least a little bit upset, but when they talked to him afterwards, all he said was how courteous everyone was driving.

Maybe he has calmed down. Good for him!

I'm going with Jimmie Johnson. He dominated the last race, as did Gordon before his engine blew..

Chevy - Jimmy Johnson

Ford - DJ

Dodge - Kasey Kahne

Congratulations Josh, you called it on the money! Nobody had nuthin' for Jimmie.