2011 without the NFL

Scout200

As the end of the season is approaching, several are wondering about the possible lockout next year. If there is a lockout in 2011 what impact will it have on the NFL, players, fans and in general, America? Also, if there is a lockout, who's to blame?

Who's to blame? Both the Players Association and the Owners!

What impact will it have? MORE ARRESTS, more DUI's with the free time, and another Rape charge for Roethlisberger (maybe he hits up Spring Break in Cancun or something)

I would bet on this getting done. I'm not going to say sooner rather than later, but it will get done.

I think there's to much money to be lost on both sides to keep a lockout from happening.

I find it funny that all the Owners wanted Smith(Besides M.Brown) and as soon as he got the job he was ready to rape them in the arse.

I would bet on this getting done. I'm not going to say sooner rather than later, but it will get done.

I think there's to much money to be lost on both sides to keep a lockout from happening.

I find it funny that all the Owners wanted Smith(Besides M.Brown) and as soon as he got the job he was ready to rape them in the arse.

Are you saying that Mike Brown had his finger o the pulse with this one? Is this kudos to MB???