RB Impact

kingwilly

"Gee, what can I say??? I'm the Darth Vader of this board." - Barb

Then I'll have to be Luke and use the force to say Portis....

Gibbs rushing attack with a 22 yr-old back w/ already 3,000 yds to his resume, sounds like a lethal combo to me!!!!

"Gee, what can I say??? I'm the Darth Vader of this board." - Barb

Then I'll have to be Luke and use the force to say Portis....

Gibbs rushing attack with a 22 yr-old back w/ already 3,000 yds to his resume, sounds like a lethal combo to me!!!!

And you don't think that Portis benefitted from having the Broncos Offensive Line??? We'll see next year if CP falls back to earth in a Mir-like crash.

I'll make a bet he does.

I say Dillon. It wasn't that long ago he was by far the most underrated back in the league. Its a shame it didn't work out in Cincy, because when healthy last year it was obvious Dillon was still the best back on the team. He's getting long in the tooth, but I think a healthy Dillon will play great with a better supporting cast.

I don't see Portis having that much of an impact. When was the last time a Denver back didn't put up big numbers? He'll look less impressive when playing behind an offense line that has been, at least up until Gibbs arrived, ineffectual.

portis, and not dillon because dillon isn't going to get that many carries.

and he'll be f**king pissed when they give the ball to kevin faulk. :lol:

I'll believe it when I see it. The Patriots runningbacks pre-Dillon were sad, I can't imagine Kevin Faulk starting over most any other starting back in the league, let alone Dillon.