Bengalszone wallpaper

skyline

Ok folks...I'm learning photoshop, and need some advice/help. I know there are a few folks on here that make sigs, etc.

I came up with this wallpaper, but hate the image in the middle. Well, let me take that back...i LOVE it, but it just doesn't fit with the top and bottom, which i don't want to change.

I'm looking for a nice high-res image of the PBS field, or even some good player shots to put in there instead. Anyone know where I can get a hold of some? I tried images.google.com, but with no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Wallpaper here.

Any other critiques/advice are also MORE than welcome.

I think you can find photos pretty much anywhere it's the ones that aren't copywritten that are the true gems. I would start a search on google and select images or try webshots.com. You can find a lot of photos that people took during games, sometimes if you email them they will give permission to use the shot.

I think as long as you are using the image for fan stuff it is ok as long as you don't try and sell whatever you are using the image on.

Cool wallpaper. B)

You're right though about it would look better with something else in the middle. I looked all over the place for a good image of the stadium, but was unsuccessfull. The only one worth anything that I found is the one in the header of the "Dark" skin of the forum. It's an older photo of PBS though. Probably from the first season there.

Maybe you can get someone that lives in Cincinnati to take some photos of the stadium.

Next time I'm in Cincy I'm going to try and get some photos of the stadium, but I'm not sure when that will be.