Bob Saunders likely done(again)

Whur CHad At?

As you all know Bob Saunders once again hurt himself, possibly ending his season and probably his tenure with the Colts.

And on another note,some of the Colts players before the game had the fingers pointed during the sky as many other teams did to show solidarity. But I don't think the Colts players meant that at all. Instead I think the were holding their fingers in the sky to show how many games Bob Saunders would play in this season.

As you all know Bob Saunders once again hurt himself, possibly ending his season and probably his tenure with the Colts.

And on another note,some of the Colts players before the game had the fingers pointed during the sky as many other teams did to show solidarity. But I don't think the Colts players meant that at all. Instead I think the were holding their fingers in the sky to show how many games Bob Saunders would play in this season.

It was a players union solidarity thing regarding next season's possible labor conflict. Drew Brees started it last week with his team prior to their game. Only about half of the teams in the league did it. The Bengals and Patriots did not.

/>http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/commentary/news/story?id=5571854