Oscar

skyline

Wouldn't you just LOVE to see the Cincinnati Royals come back? Wow, that would be great...

I'd have a true Cincy team to root for rather than pulling for whichever team Kenyon happens to be on :)

Skyline,

The Cincinnati Royals became the Kansas City Royals became the Sacramento Kings.

Are you referring to the Kings moving back to Cincy or Cincinnati becoming an Expansion Team of the NBA???

Wouldn't you just LOVE to see the Cincinnati Royals come back?  Wow, that would be great...

I'd have a true Cincy team to root for rather than pulling for whichever team Kenyon happens to be on :)

Does that mean you'll be following the Nuggets this year Skyline? I like Carmello, and I've always liked Marcus Camby (from his A-10 days), but I could still never get too excited about the Nuggets. Well, maybe that's cuz they're the Nuggets. But now that they've added KMart, they should be fun to watch. I'm glad they got him. :D I think they'll go allot further into the playoffs next year.

Wouldn't you just LOVE to see the Cincinnati Royals come back?  Wow, that would be great...

Does that mean you'll be following the Nuggets this year Skyline? I like Carmello, and I've always liked Marcus Camby (from his A-10 days), but I could still never get too excited about the Nuggets. Well, maybe that's cuz they're the Nuggets. But now that they've added KMart, they should be fun to watch. I'm glad they got him. :D I think they'll go allot further into the playoffs next year.

They paid a lot of "nuggets" for him though... he got an outragous contract!

They paid a lot of "nuggets" for him though... he got an outragous contract!

Yes he did. But as long as I'm not contributing to his salary, that's fine by me :D

I saw an interview with Kiki Vandeweghe (Nugs GM) while KMart was visiting Denver, and he said he was nervous that the Nuggets weren't going to be able to sign a quality FA cuz he was afraid they were all signing with different teams. So I think he felt some pressure to sign him. Thus, he may have overpaid just a bit. :huh:

Skyline,

The Cincinnati Royals became the Kansas City Royals became the Sacramento Kings.

Are you referring to the Kings moving back to Cincy or Cincinnati becoming an Expansion Team of the NBA???

Yes...I want a team located in Cincy.

And yes to denverbengal as well. I'm all about the Nuggets this year. I was all for Carmelo over LeBron as well (I HATE seeing high school kids enter the draft). Just gives me more incentive to root for the Nuggets.