Browns Bag Bust

...like they didn't have enough busts (not to mention enough DEs with knee problems) already...

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/7512862

The Cleveland Browns signed defensive end Jamal Reynolds to a two-year contract Tuesday.  

Reynolds, a first-round pick by Green Bay in 2001, was bothered by a knee injury his first two seasons, was ineffective even when healthy last year and he was deactivated for 11 games. He recorded just 17 tackles and three sacks in 18 games over three seasons.

Green Bay waived Reynolds last week after he failed a physical, which voided a trade to the Indianapolis Colts. By the Browns claiming Reynolds, the Packers will take a salary-cap hit of $633,750 this year and nothing in 2005.

Cleveland coach Butch Davis said the team was intrigued by Reynolds.

"Jamal is a young player with potential and we felt that it would be in the best interest of the Cleveland Browns to give him an opportunity to earn a spot in training camp," Davis said.

My bet is that they'd have better luck suiting up their new PR chick and putting her at DE...

So, let me get this straight. They signed a guy who failed a physical? WTF?! Damn, the browns do suck even more than normal.

Gotta love it

The hell with Cleveland... I think we should ban all talk Cleveland related and if anyone on this forum is Pro-Browns, then we should ban them as well... :lol::lol:

Nah--please invite Browns Fans onto this board. We need someone new to trash talk.

It could be fun too--with all the mishaps in the Browns' Organization. We finally have the opportunity to thrash the Browns with authority.

:lol::lol::lol: