Hats off to...

skyline

I have to tip my hat to Dave Miley for sticking him in there a ton. He's getting his ABs which Boone never let him do, and now he's showing his potential.

I mean, his July stats are amazing... he's batting .377 with 6 homers and 15 RBIs. The RBIs are a little low, but he's not in situations to drive in a lot of runs right now with Dunn in front of him and Griffey before he got hurt.

You all may call me crazy but I think Miley needs to think about batting Pena cleanup. I mean he is tearing the ball up and it would also split up the two lefties in Casey and Dunn.

Here's what my lineup would be

Freel CF

Larkin SS

Casey 1B

Pena RF

Dunn LF

Jimenez 2B

Castro 3B

LaRue C

i don't think it's crazy at all. let's start getting more rbis out of him...

I think we still should keep Adam Dunn at cleanup because he's the best power hitter on the team and that's a power hitter spot.

good point...

still, i would AT LEAST put him 5th. just anywhere to bump those rbi #s up a bit.

Oh yea, I'd put him 5th, IF NOT putting him in 3rd. He has the average to get on base and drive in the top two guys. Or knock out a first inning homer... either way, I seriously hope we sign Pena for a long time. I think his potential is just AWESOME!