Anyone else watching Hard Knocks?

I love hearing that their offense has no confidence. It's a pity Sugar Ray and company aren't intimidating.

Oh wait ...

I love hearing the Ravens fans think their secondary is intimidating.

I can give respect to what they have done, but they don't bother me anymore and certainly NOT this year.

No Ed Reed ?? No CB's worth much ?? Nope, not even a thought...

I love hearing that their offense has no confidence. It's a pity Sugar Ray and company aren't intimidating.

Oh wait ...

I love hearing the Ravens fans think their secondary is intimidating.

I can give respect to what they have done, but they don't bother me anymore and certainly NOT this year.

No Ed Reed ?? No CB's worth much ?? Nope, not even a thought...

But, but, wait, wait...on the defense they added...they made changes....ummmmm......

The Ravens are good but they are riding their previous defensive reputation and Boldin, the human IR list, to these SB predictions.

I didn't mention the secondary. Throwing interceptions doesn't intimidate offenses. Getting hit intimidates offenses.

The front seven is intimidating. If you think guys like Ray, Suggs, and Ngata aren't intimidating then we have no common ground.

I didn't mention the secondary. Throwing interceptions doesn't intimidate offenses. Getting hit intimidates offenses.

The front seven is intimidating. If you think guys like Ray, Suggs, and Ngata aren't intimidating then we have no common ground.

I guess I can see them as intimidating. They're certainly not dominating anymore, however.

I really enjoyed watching Chad get his head taken off last year...only to immediately get up...and then for the Bengals to seal the deal with 20 plus seconds to go.

I don't know what's more intimidating. The big guy who hits hard or the crazy nut who can take the punch and keep going.

Getting the hit and getting up isn't nuts. That's the kind of toughness you want on offense.

One thing I can honestly admit is that the Bengals offense isn't intimidated by the Ravens D, but that comes from familiarity and success. Outside of the Bengals, Steelers and Colts I am sure every other team finds Ray and company a little intimidating. I bet Brady had nightmares for a couple of nights (then remembered he is married to a supermodel and laughed and laughed until the pain went away.)

But, that's not the real point of my comment. The Jets offense is soft. An offense without confidence cannot survive adversity.

Getting the hit and getting up isn't nuts. That's the kind of toughness you want on offense.

One thing I can honestly admit is that the Bengals offense isn't intimidated by the Ravens D, but that comes from familiarity and success. Outside of the Bengals, Steelers and Colts I am sure every other team finds Ray and company a little intimidating. I bet Brady had nightmares for a couple of nights (then remembered he is married to a supermodel and laughed and laughed until the pain went away.)

But, that's not the real point of my comment. The Jets offense is soft. An offense without confidence cannot survive adversity.

I'm not so sure that the Jets are soft as much as they have some glaring weak points. One being at QB. He can and will get rattled if he's pressured. Take out their leader and most productive RB in Thomas Jones and they're not as good as last year in my opinion.

After watching the sesaon finale last night, I am even more convinced that the Jets will stumble this year and miss the playoffs.

There's something "off" with that team leadership. Alot of bravado but no maturity. Alot of the coaches comments to each other seem as if they have to reassure and convince themselves how good the team is. The only guy who tells it like it is, is the ST coach.

Rex wants to be the cool coach. Then when things go bad, he wants to be the disciplinarian. Then go back to being the funny guy. Doesn't work, bud. You'll figure that out soon.

I think Rex is scared. If he's not now, he will be come a few games into the season when he can't figure out why his team isn't the SB "contender" in games like he said they would be.