racing is entertainment

ezracer11@aol.com

If all the drivers just run in circles what excitement is that,and who wants to watch boring races??? Let the drivers add to the show there is plenty of rules without adding bull about someone rubbing or bumping another car so what Stewart bumps into another car he still out drives the best of them in any class of racing.Where is the penalty??? maybe other drivers should have a better set up or should get 4 tires at the pit. Stewart clearly had the better car in the last race.

Stewart clearly had the better car in the last race.

Without a doubt. That's why I'm so adamant in saying he didn't have to wreck Kahne to do it! Show some class to go with your skill and just out race them. I don't wanna see this sport become the WWF on wheels, and if this keeps up, thats exactly where it's heading! Next thing you know...instead of the races starting with "Gentleman (and you too Tony! :lol: ) Start Your Engines", it'll be "Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!"

I guess Tony's assault of Brian Vickers was okay by you then? That was totally classless, and it was Tony who wrecked Brian! WTF!?! Tony Stewart has anger management issues. His childish behavior adds no to excitement to racing, and I find it just plain poor sportsmanship, period!

Racing is plenty exciting for me without his antics. I just wish he'd race cleanly. IMO he isn't right now. I used to like and admire him, but with these latest incidents, I simply don't care for him. That would change if he would just chill.

Stewart clearly had the better car in the last race.

That does not give him the right to run over the guy in front.Kahne was 11th in points going into last week and fell to 14th after Tony spun him out.Don't forget Tony took him out earlier this year also.Kahne WOULD be in the top ten in points if not for these two incidents,so it is very possible Stewart has cost him a chance for a championship.

If I were Kahne and failed to make the top ten because of this,I can guarantee my car would get a little "loose" and slide into Stewart during one of the final ten races.

Without a doubt. That's why I'm so adamant in saying he didn't have to wreck Kahne to do it! Show some class to go with your skill and just out race them. I don't wanna see this sport become the WWF on wheels, and if this keeps up, thats exactly where it's heading! Next thing you know...instead of the races starting with "Gentleman (and you too Tony! ) Start Your Engines", it'll be "Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!"

If you watched the race you would have saw that Kahne checked up too soon because of his tires. I'm no fan of Stewart but get real. Anyone can watch a race but only a few know what's happening. Your points are lame!

If you watched the race you would have saw that Kahne checked up too soon

Who Dey, I did watch the race. As I watch every race. In fact I've watched them from behind the wheel of a car in two Featherlite series races out here in Arizona. My view as a former driver is the leader (Kahne) didn't check up.

Your view differs. So be it.

Not that they are right but the guys doing the race on TV agree with me. I'm no Stewart fan and have cussed him many times but this was not one of them. Stewart hit the brakes but it was too late. Check out the replay they don't lie or have twisted opinions. :rolleyes:

It's totally possible that Tony braked before he hit Kahne, but without brake lights in the car, we'll never know for sure. The replay is inconclusive without brake lights. Maybe in car telemetry transmissions would tell, but I have no access to those.

My point overall is Tony Stewart has been involved in more than his fair share of these incidents this season. He's a damn good race car driver and doesn't need to be caught up in controversy such as this!

Not that they are right but the guys doing the race on TV agree with me. I'm no Stewart fan and have cussed him many times but this was not one of them. Stewart hit the brakes but it was too late. Check out the replay they don't lie or have twisted opinions. :rolleyes:

You're seeing what you want to see.Kahne did NOT check up.Stewart claims he did,and he is alone in this.He did have the fastest car,and four fresh tires,but he did not show the least bit of patience.It wasn't blatent enough for a fine or a suspension,but Stewart wrecked him when he could have easily avoided it.It was THE FIRST TURN OF A FRIGGING RESTART.

Maybe your right though...just take note of all the drivers and crews that came to Stewart's defense.OOPS...none did.

It's amazing how every wreck Stewart causes is always the other drivers fault.