All Star Game

semiotter

Well normally I would be but Reds got a chance at WS and H Field advantage would be big.

Rolen 1st Red in the game

Wow the streak is over. McCann will be MVP

Probably, but that throw out at 2nd base on Ortiz in the bottom of the 9th was the nail in the coffin! Brilliant defensive play, and a great game to watch. I only wish the NFL All Star game could hold a candle to this, but that'll never happen.

Probably, but that throw out at 2nd base on Ortiz in the bottom of the 9th was the nail in the coffin! Brilliant defensive play, and a great game to watch. I only wish the NFL All Star game could hold a candle to this, but that'll never happen.

I hear you Boobie Miester.

Yeah, NFL is too physical of a game. They won't chance injury with nothing on the line....That said, Baseballs All Star games have gotten more competetive since they made the winning league get home field in the World Series...