Who can tell what will ever happen....

semiotter

Wow what a weird weekend for my two fav teams. The Reds go to Philly and lose four really close games. Both teams pitched good but Phillies got the big hit each game to pull it out. The Reds are still in first and the break couldn't of come at a better time for some of are bats.

And now for the good news( for me) Wow the O's go into red hot Texas and sweep them Four, yes I said Four games!!! Wow who would of ever guessed that!!! Not me and you know how I'm a die hard O's fan. They even spanked Cliff Lee. Wow WTG O's. They finally get Hot and its break time. LoL

• 3 weeks later...

Well, in regards to "Who can tell what will ever happen", the Orioles hired Buck Showalter to be their new manager Semi...

it wont help....lol

Well, in regards to "Who can tell what will ever happen", the Orioles hired Buck Showalter to be their new manager Semi...

it wont help....lol

I wouldn't say that. I watched Showalter come to Arizona to take over a dismal Diamondbacks team and improved them to the point they had a 100 win season and won the NL West. He's not bad.