I got to "Crow" a little

semiotter

Wow 3 in a row. I hear ya out there. 3 in a row, semi that's nothing. Oh yes it is for us O's fans this year. But it was sweet they had the 70s O's on the field before the game. Earl Weaver the 70s mgr took the line up out at the beginning and got tossed!!! That was classic. Would of loved to seen that game. Heck we are 30 games under.500 but Adam Jones is heating up and they are playing a little better :-). Later guys

""""""HEY"""""O's sweep Nats for the 4th win in a row!!!Sweep!! Hey your Boog Powell!! My all time Miller Lite commercial. LoL

""""""HEY"""""O's sweep Nats for the 4th win in a row!!!Sweep!! Hey your Boog Powell!! My all time Miller Lite commercial. LoL

Baltimore was way overdue for a break. Good for you semi. :sure:

Tnks Billy!!! So when you going to see the Dbacks? And is ur bud gonna part with thise Reds tickets? Good luck with those....

Tnks Billy!!! So when you going to see the Dbacks? And is ur bud gonna part with thise Reds tickets? Good luck with those....

I'm going in two weeks. As far as my co-worker and his tickets for the Reds @ Dbacks game, I've had no luck talking him out of those. :(

I'm not done trying though...

I'm going in two weeks. As far as my co-worker and his tickets for the Reds @ Dbacks game, I've had no luck talking him out of those. :(

I'm not done trying though...

Cool. Maybe you could try Stub Hub?