Reds vs. Indians

ArmyBengal

Ok, the Reds will get a day off and then start a home 3 game set against the in state Cleveland Indians. They really need to stay focused and not be concerned about an important series coming up after the Indians with the Phillies. Just go out there and win these games and keep the pressure on the Cardinals.

Go Reds !!!

Go Reds!!!! I think they are getting back on track. The Oakland series really helped.

Other news ( oh no here he goes with that Oriole s**t again) after almost 3 mos in we finally won our 20th game Omg we suck!! I don't care how good the AL is. With the July trade line coming I see a few guys maybe getting shipped out Millwood, Miggy and maybe Wiggington.

Go Reds!!!! I think they are getting back on track. The Oakland series really helped.

Other news ( oh no here he goes with that Oriole s**t again) after almost 3 mos in we finally won our 20th game Omg we suck!! I don't care how good the AL is. With the July trade line coming I see a few guys maybe getting shipped out Millwood, Miggy and maybe Wiggington.

I picked up Miguel on my fantasy team and he has been great the last week, if he does get traded, I hope it is to a team that is scoring more runs. His only down fall so far is a lack of RBI's.

Great win tonight. Rhodes ties record (33) for appearance without giving up a run. Or something like that. WTG.He should be on the All-star team. What a era!!!!