Reds vs. Mariners

ArmyBengal

Ok, they start their 6 game road trip with the last place Mariners. Cueto will get the start tonight, but the Mariners are countering with Cliff Lee, so it should be a pretty good game to watch. They follow this series with the Oakland A's, who start a series with the Cardinals tonight.

The Reds need to keep their bats going and stay focused !!!

Lee will be tough. But these are win able games. Plus these are late games and I drive all night so I'm really happy cuz I can pick up 700am at night.Sweet the "Reds are on the Radio"" Go Marty!!!!

Dusty needs to do something soon to pull this team out of this tailspin! :angry:

*shrug*

It's baseball...this is how the season goes. The best thing Dusty can do is just keep these guys level-headed so they don't feel like they have to do something spectacular to get out of this slump. They just need to stay calm and take care of business.

Dusty needs to do something soon to pull this team out of this tailspin! :angry:

Hope your not expecting anything that Baker does, to change the direction of this team. He seems to have no clue as to when to make a move while the game is playing and his lineups lately have been questionable at best. His best move would be to leave the team battle through and look for a better replacement catcher for Hannigan. Miller is a sure out at the pro level and he has not been helping the pitchers much either.

Hope your not expecting anything that Baker does, to change the direction of this team. He seems to have no clue as to when to make a move while the game is playing and his lineups lately have been questionable at best. His best move would be to leave the team battle through and look for a better replacement catcher for Hannigan. Miller is a sure out at the pro level and he has not been helping the pitchers much either.

I've been thining the same thing. I will be glad when Hannigan gets back which shouldn't be to much longer.

Wow, the Reds have only been swept in 2 series all season long and they were to 2 of the worst teams in the entire league.

Such is life in the course of a baseball season. This team has shown it has the ability to not just compete, but win.

It just hasn't shown it recently. I don't think it will last and don't think anything drastic needs to take place.

Next series...