Reds vs. Dodgers

ArmyBengal

The Reds start a 3 game series with the Dodgers tomorrow and Harang will take the mound to start things off. They really need to keep focused with St. Louis winning tonight, cutting the lead to one game. Couple that with the Cards getting Suppan back and it will get a little tighter, as if a one game lead isn't tight enough.

I see the Reds and Cards battling this one out for the remainder of the season. Well, if that does happen, I will be very happy.

On a side note, I would love nothing more than to see Harang get another win and possibly give someone a reason to want to trade for him.

Probably won't happen, but the odds increase everytime he wins. Bailey needs to heal up as well...

Semi, is the fork in the Orioles yet ?? Not even 20 wins at this point ?? OUCH. That's just painful...

The Reds start a 3 game series with the Dodgers tomorrow and Harang will take the mound to start things off. They really need to keep focused with St. Louis winning tonight, cutting the lead to one game. Couple that with the Cards getting Suppan back and it will get a little tighter, as if a one game lead isn't tight enough.

I see the Reds and Cards battling this one out for the remainder of the season. Well, if that does happen, I will be very happy.

On a side note, I would love nothing more than to see Harang get another win and possibly give someone a reason to want to trade for him.

Probably won't happen, but the odds increase everytime he wins. Bailey needs to heal up as well...

Semi, is the fork in the Orioles yet ?? Not even 20 wins at this point ?? OUCH. That's just painful...

Well Aaron keeps winning maybe get something for him. As for the O's the forks been stuck in and broke off. Hey how does Bobby Valentine sound as a O's Mgr ? I like it. That's the talk that's going around.

Well Aaron keeps winning maybe get something for him. As for the O's the forks been stuck in and broke off. Hey how does Bobby Valentine sound as a O's Mgr ? I like it. That's the talk that's going around.

Bobby Valentne? I think you'd have better luck dusting off Earl Weaver and standing him up in the corner of the dugout.

Bobby Valentne? I think you'd have better luck dusting off Earl Weaver and standing him up in the corner of the dugout.

RBB I could only wish Earl could come back and manage!!! When I think of that the Bruce Springsteen song "Glory Days" runs through my brain!!!

B. A. To the rescue!!!! Sweeeet. 4-6 homestand. I've seen worse and I've seen better. Now let's go get some Ws on the road.