Royals come to town

semiotter

Well KC comes to town tonight. Let's hope for good weather and Hot Bats!!! Brandon is as hot as anyone in baseball. Johnny is the best left fielder in the NL this year. He has better Avg than any other LFer in NL and he doesn't even play all the time.

Gonna be there Sat night in the field level Red seats. Look for me I will be the only one there with a Oriole jersey on. LoL.

And they are down 5-4 after being up 4-1. Last at bat again ??

And they are down 5-4 after being up 4-1. Last at bat again ??

I can't handle the stress! :P

And into extra inning we go again. I feel good about the odds here! B)

Well bases loaded only getting one run bites the Reds in the. Ass tonight. And KCs best P is going tonight with Bannister. He has won 5 in a row. So we need to jump on them and hold on tonight. The Cards won cuz they are playing weak ass Ariz. ( Sorry Billy) so we need this win tonight. I will be there so I will be the Zones on the spot reporter tonight. Plus I will be taking some pics of the game (and other) items LoL for sure.

Well bases loaded only getting one run bites the Reds in the. Ass tonight. And KCs best P is going tonight with Bannister. He has won 5 in a row. So we need to jump on them and hold on tonight. The Cards won cuz they are playing weak ass Ariz. ( Sorry Billy) so we need this win tonight.

No apologies needed semi. The Dbacks indeed do suck. They suck so bad that a friend of mine who has season tickets gave me a pair to next months matchup between Arizona and San Diego in Phoenix. Maybe I can talk him out of some ticket when the Reds travel to Phoenix August 17 through 19! ;)

Well bases loaded only getting one run bites the Reds in the. Ass tonight. And KCs best P is going tonight with Bannister. He has won 5 in a row. So we need to jump on them and hold on tonight. The Cards won cuz they are playing weak ass Ariz. ( Sorry Billy) so we need this win tonight.

No apologies needed semi. The Dbacks indeed do suck. They suck so bad that a friend of mine who has season tickets gave me a pair to next months matchup between Arizona and San Diego in Phoenix. Maybe I can talk him out of some ticket when the Reds travel to Phoenix August 17 through 19! ;)

That would rule. Wear ur Reds colors and represent big Bill

That would rule. Wear ur Reds colors and represent big Bill

I'll be wearing my classic 1990 Cincinnati World Series Champions cap. It's a bit tattered after 20 years, but it's all the Reds gear I own anymore. :P

Gomes had a great night at the plate with his two homeruns, but made another costly mistake in the outfield. I hope that won't become something we see with regularity from him, because I've already seen enough of bonehead plays from him in the outfield for the rest of the season.

Nice to see the Cards take the loss tonight as well !!!

Thanks to a meltdown by the St. Louis bullpen against Arizona, the Reds will keep their game and a half division lead! :cheers:

Still it was opportunity missed today.

I won't ever bad talk AZ again.