Bring Back David Weathers????

cincyhokie

Good ol' goober Lance is wasting his time on 1530 pleading with the listeners to side with him on bringing back Weathers to help the bullpen.

Lance: What is there to lose? You bring him in for a "look-see".

Uhhh, because he sucks. He sucked when he left Cincinnati and sucked worse when he left Milwaukee. He's 40 and he sucks. Who's next Lance? Jose Rijo? Where do we stop?

Idiot.

/>http://www.wcky.com/pages/lancesBlog.html

I remember going to a Reds game with my Dad when Weathers was still with the team a few years back. He came in with a 4 run lead and (now I was drinking) made a loud commment about how the Reds were going to lose. The fans around me thought I was a fan of whoever the Reds were playing that day and I had to explain I just hated Weathers.

Anyway, after Weathers gave up 4 runs to tie the game, I started yelling how much he sucked and got the whole section to start letting Weathers have it. He ended up losing the game and the whole section was in an uproar.

Bottomline is, David Weathers F*CKING SUCKS BALLS !!! If they were to bring him back, I would seriously question not only the front office, but would almost eliminate the Reds from playoff consideration. I honestly think the guy is that bad.

I usually reserve this for Chad, but it applies here:

F*CK YOU DAVID WEATHERS !!!

I remember going to a Reds game with my Dad when Weathers was still with the team a few years back. He came in with a 4 run lead and (now I was drinking) made a loud commment about how the Reds were going to lose. The fans around me thought I was a fan of whoever the Reds were playing that day and I had to explain I just hated Weathers.

Anyway, after Weathers gave up 4 runs to tie the game, I started yelling how much he sucked and got the whole section to start letting Weathers have it. He ended up losing the game and the whole section was in an uproar.

Bottomline is, David Weathers F*CKING SUCKS BALLS !!! If they were to bring him back, I would seriously question not only the front office, but would almost eliminate the Reds from playoff consideration. I honestly think the guy is that bad.

I usually reserve this for Chad, but it applies here:

F*CK YOU DAVID WEATHERS !!!

Hahaha! I don't hate David Weathers. I definately hated his inconsistency. I do think he sucked when he left here. I can appreciate some of his guttier performances here and there in the last 3 years...but his days are done.

What I do hate is Lance McCalister's adamant rants when the entire fanbase knows he's a complete dumbass. You guys that don't live in town get a chance to listen to the goober, but if you ever do you'll know what I am talking about.