MLB Draft

ArmyBengal

And with their first pick (12th overall) in the 2010 MLB Draft, the Cincinnati Reds select:

Yasmani Grandal, Catcher, Miami

This is what was said about the pick on Yahoo sports:

Switch-hitting catcher picked a great year to have an offensive breakout. He rarely strikes out and still keeps his power. The defensive side is very good as well. He has a solid arm and fits nicely into the Reds system. If he signs, this is a great pick.

And with their first pick (12th overall) in the 2010 MLB Draft, the Cincinnati Reds select:

Yasmani Grandal, Catcher, Miami

This is what was said about the pick on Yahoo sports:

Switch-hitting catcher picked a great year to have an offensive breakout. He rarely strikes out and still keeps his power. The defensive side is very good as well. He has a solid arm and fits nicely into the Reds system. If he signs, this is a great pick.

When it comes to drafting, I knew you would be all over this Mark. ;)

I seriously love the pick for the Reds, but the MLB draft and NFL are vastly different and I don't think I have the stamina to track all 50 rounds.

I mean that's not even ridiculous, it's ridonkulous !!!

Besides, most of those guys will taken forever, if ever, to make it to the majors.