Reds vs. Giants

ArmyBengal

Nice seeing our guys sitting in first again, even though they are tied.

Looking at our next handful of series after the Giants, we are looking at a tough one with the Dodgers, but then our 4 American League teams are the Royals, Mariners, A's, and Indians. Right now, the only one of those AL teams that has a winning record is the A's and they are 2 games over .500. It looks like a nice little stretch to do some damage if they can at least keep things together between the Giants and Dodgers.

Go Reds !!!

Yeah, I'd rather see the Giants come to town as well.

I know many people are really optimistic about Volquez coming back and I haven't heard anything, but I'm patiently waiting to see how it all turns out for him after the Tommy John surgery. I can remember a time when that was a career ender. Here's to hoping for the best !!!

So Edwin had that 50 game suspension, so does that go on now or after he gets off DL?

That's the crazy part about his suspension. He will end up serving the whole suspension while on the DL. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that works out for the Reds, but that is some really f*cked up sh*t right there. I mean, where's the accountability. It's like if you know you are going to have season ending surgery, you go out and do steroids, HGH, or whatever and then after you are feeling better. Just come clean about using and take your suspension while rehabbing. Seems crazy...

I'm really tired of our bullpen. Rhodes is the ONLY guy we can count on right now.

I agree 100%. Its our weakest spot.

At least the Cards are losing as well, but they are missing an opportunity...

Yes that is a blessing. Wow Giants pitching is great!!!

Reds win 6-3. Aaron evens his record to 5-5. Maybe he is getting it together Army. But they still give up a run in the 9th geeeeeez.

Well the Reds win 7-6. I had to take the Pooch to the vet (momma said so) so I missed the late come back. But I did see Masset look bad again.

Gonna go up friday night and see Royals vrs Reds. If any of you guys know were I could park it would be cool to hear. I'm coming up on I-71 north through KY. I'm hoping there will be some good walk up seats.

Well the Reds win 7-6. I had to take the Pooch to the vet (momma said so) so I missed the late come back. But I did see Masset look bad again.

Gonna go up friday night and see Royals vrs Reds. If any of you guys know were I could park it would be cool to hear. I'm coming up on I-71 north through KY. I'm hoping there will be some good walk up seats.

Probably not as good as the one's you can get online now or by calling the ticket office tomorrow. Damn, I'm jealous. I'd like to get to GABP this weekend.

Probably not as good as the one's you can get online now or by calling the ticket office tomorrow. Damn, I'm jealous. I'd like to get to GABP this weekend.

Well Hokie took ur advice got three real good seats in the Red area for Sat. Bobblehead night. Scott Rolen

Well Hokie took ur advice got three real good seats in the Red area for Sat. Bobblehead night. Scott Rolen

Good stuff. GABP isn't the most glamourous park there is, but it's not hard to find a good seat. Man, have fun!