Reds vs. Nationals

ArmyBengal

We need to address our relief pitching. Badly.

They were lucky to get out of the fourth inning anywhere close to the Nats, Harang sucked again last night. I think it may be time to think about moving him to the Bullpen or just release him. All he is doing is hurting the team when he pitches and taking up a needed spot for one of the young arms behind him.

When Volquez gets back, they better not put him in the pen and let Harang keep throwing 90+ pitches in 4 innings.

How is it Strasberg getting his first start is the talk of the baseball world, but Leake (taken #9 overall) who is now 5-0 gets little to no love ??

Not to wish bad things upon someone, but I hope Strasberg gets lit the f*ck up in his first start.

Stay focused Reds !!!

I will take a .500 road trip anytime. To bad Bronson didn't get the win, but the Reds won and that's all that matters. Next up the Giants at Cincy should be fun. Go Reds!!!

And on a O's note we are stills stinking up the AL all tied up 3-3 bottom. 9 against Boston. I'm just waiting for them to blow this one to.

And on a O's note we are stills stinking up the AL all tied up 3-3 bottom. 9 against Boston. I'm just waiting for them to blow this one to.

I really feel for your Orioles semi. They are really having a tough season. At least you have the Reds to fall back on.

949cc8ed13c791fd8c28f97c5a6ca8f4-getty-97591866gf018_cincinnati_re.jpg

I really feel for your Orioles semi. They are really having a tough season. At least you have the Reds to fall back on.

949cc8ed13c791fd8c28f97c5a6ca8f4-getty-97591866gf018_cincinnati_re.jpg

Tnks Billy. This is true and its fun watching the Reds this year. Gonna try to go up and see the Reds and KC this W/e.

Something has got to be wrong with Cordero. He just hasn't been the same guy this year. To many hits, to many runs, to many mistakes.

That being said, go Brewers !!!

I dont think he has lost anything, he is just trying to strike everybody out. He has to get back to throwing balls across the plate early in the count and than play around with the corners. It seems like he is 0-2 almost every batter, because he has tried to hit the corner twice and just missed. Walks and deep counts have killed him this season.

Hopefully he can get it together, the Reds need a good closer this year. More-so than any previous year since 1990. When they had the best trio of late inning RP's there was (The Nasty Boys).

Something has got to be wrong with Cordero. He just hasn't been the same guy this year. To many hits, to many runs, to many mistakes.

I dont think he has lost anything

Control ??

Maybe he's just overthinking things a bit, but there's obviously an issue. He use to be d*mn near lock down when he entered the game.

I dont think he has lost anything

Control ??

Maybe he's just overthinking things a bit, but there's obviously an issue. He use to be d*mn near lock down when he entered the game.

I think he is just trying to be the man and strike out everybody, by placing every pitch on the corners. In the past he usually challenged batters early got ahead in the count and than tried to get a strike out pitch on the corner. I dont think he has lost his control, but he needs to put some strikes across the plate early in counts so he can expand the strike zone on hitters. This will allow him to use those close corner pitches to induce swinging strikes, like he used to.

Maybe he is feeling a little more pressure this year, because the Reds are actually in a fight for first?