Reds vrs Indians

semiotter

Well, after a 6-4 win tonight and a Cardinals 10-7 loss, the Reds are back in first place again. Very nice...

On a side note, is anyone else concerned with Cordero's struggles with putting runners on base and giving up runs lately ??

The Reds were up 6-2 when Cordero came in at the bottom of the 9th and he loaded the bases and gave up 2 runs.

I could have been worse, but I hope he's just having a rough patch he works through.

Yeah, first place !!!

Well, after a 6-4 win tonight and a Cardinals 10-7 loss, the Reds are back in first place again. Very nice...

On a side note, is anyone else concerned with Cordero's struggles with putting runners on base and giving up runs lately ??

The Reds were up 6-2 when Cordero came in at the bottom of the 9th and he loaded the bases and gave up 2 runs.

I could have been worse, but I hope he's just having a rough patch he works through.

Yeah, first place !!!

I'm very concerned with Cordero. Time to let Rhodes close some games out!

The Reds are still playing solid ball for the most part and are looking at a fairly friendly schedule coming up. Lets hope they stay focused and do some damage over the next couple of series. There are only 4 teams in all of MLB with a better record than the Reds and they just need keep it coming.

Wow first place again. Jay broke out of his slump last night with 4 hits!!!! CoCo has me worried a little to. Seems to be giving up to much and not the Dominant closer we will need. But heck we are winning and that's all that matters. Wow if we could of won those Atl games we would really be rolling.