Reds Vs Cards

AGrizzlyBaer

Huge Series this weekend. If the Astro's hold onto the lead the reds will be 1/2 a game out of first. Here's to hoping they can keep up the momentum and take at least two of three and will be sitting in first Sunday night.

Well we don't face Carpenter but we will see Wainwright. But who cares I want to see their best. Its time a new NL cent team takes this crown. Go REDS!!!!!!!

Hey Guys Sat nights Civil Rights game is on MLB network. And if you can make it to the game you get a free Reds jersey for the first 20,000 people.

Wow I hope you guys got to see Sat nights show!! Hell Willie Mays, two good teams with there best starters going at it. After St Louie jumping out in front the gritty Reds keep coming back as Stubbs hits a two run Triple to put the good guys up. Then what a way to end the game. A play at the plate. Rubber match today Bronson Vrs Brad Penny!!! Go Reds take first place guys!!!Woot

Well just a update Reds 4-0 after 3. Stubbs with another extra base hit. Good call Dusty moving him down in the line up. Dusty making some good calls this year.

Now I think people can really talk about the Reds playing some good ball. They are beating the teams they should and then taking two of three from the (former) first place Cards. They need not get to high on themselves though because we've seen this team fail late in the year and they need to remain focused. Thing for me is, they actually have the talent to continue doing that long term this year.

I'm I calling for the World Series ?? No, but a winning season is well within reach with the possibility of the playoffs.

They've had the talent and I for one am going to enjoy them sitting in first place for the time being.