Zimmer on S.O.A.S (video)

icehole3

Thanks.

I was at my daughter's home in Mason and saw the advertisement about this show, but we don't get Channel 9 in Dayton.

I would have liked to know more about what Zimmer's plans for Carlos Dunlap and Rey Maualuga.

Love technology! Even when I miss a show, someone finds a way to make it available.

Also wanted to add I think his response to how he was handling Mother's Day was priceless.

When asked how the weekend was for him after the loss of his wife and it being Mother's Day, he said he was feeling it a little, but it was probably just him feeling sorry for himself.

Feeling sorry for yourself Zim ?? Dude, cut yourself some slack.

Zimmer is the man !!!

Also wanted to add I think his response to how he was handling Mother's Day was priceless.

When asked how the weekend was for him after the loss of his wife and it being Mother's Day, he said he was feeling it a little, but it was probably just him feeling sorry for himself.

Zimmer is the man !!!

I give him a pass, when you lose someone that close it takes at least 2 years to come close to coming to terms with it and youre really never the same, it knocks you down a few notches is my experience

Zimmer is the man !!!

I give him a pass, when you lose someone that close it takes at least 2 years to come close to coming to terms with it and youre really never the same, it knocks you down a few notches is my experience

I think you misunderstood me. I thought his response showed a lot as to his character and the kind of tough strongwilled person that he is and I think having a person of his character is a greater benefit to this team and the defensive players than can be easily measured.

After losing both my mother and brother at young ages, "never the same" is an understatement.

Zimmer is the man !!!

I think you misunderstood me. I thought his response showed a lot as to his character and the kind of tough strongwilled person that he is and I think having a person of his character is a greater benefit to this team and the defensive players than can be easily measured.

After losing both my mother and brother at young ages, "never the same" is an understatement.

my bad, sorry about your loss my friend

Zimmer is the man !!!

my bad, sorry about your loss my friend

No, it's all good, I'm just saying that Zimmer's character is something that I absolutely love and think what he brings to this defense and what he teaches the young players, in action alone, is huge. There are simply some things that can't be taught in the X's and O's and it's those things that Zimmer possesses.