Reds versus the Cardinals

Hey what was it ...Bases loaded time to get back in the game and LOSER LARUE strikes out then are HERO LARSON hits the d.p ball..Later in the game 2 men on ,this time L. LARUE HITS THE FIELDERS CHOICE BALL and LARSON finishs the inning with another out. Gezz win are they gonna give these two there walking papers. :angry:

Good start for the Reds 1-0 on error by Morris.

Damn. That didn't come close to being enough. A 7-2 loss is a tough way to restart the season after the All Star break.

This doesn't bode well... :(

Stick a fork in them. :(

I wish they'd get back on track so the offseason would go faster. ;)

Didn't you just say that if the Reds started to win this weekend then it's playoff bound? One loss and you're jumping off the ship? Come on Matt, the losing streak the Cards will go on and another injury to the Cubs and we're on top!

(Yea, I'm a little optimistic) :D

Stick a fork in them. :(

I wish they'd get back on track so the offseason would go faster. ;)

Didn't you just say that if the Reds started to win this weekend then it's playoff bound? One loss and you're jumping off the ship? Come on Matt, the losing streak the Cards will go on and another injury to the Cubs and we're on top!

(Yea, I'm a little optimistic) :D

Yes I did say that a big weekend could propel them, but are they having one? It looks like the redbirds are about to make it 3 in a row. (edit: but the redlegs pulled it out, so a split is now possible)

I haven't watched many games this year, but from what I've seen the reds do not look like a playoff team. :o Did you see the runner who should have easily scored from second but the catcher had the ball when he was halfway between third and home! Instead of 1 out and bases loaded, they had two outs and men on first and second. Pathetic. :wacko:

I want the reds to win but they just do not look like a good team on the field. :player:

It had better be a long losing streak for the cards if our reds are going to have a chance.