Marvin and Zimmer attended USF Pro Day

icehole3

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Caldwell-seeks-finishing-touch/941b2323-e05f-488a-8f04-b939af544044

Eagle eye Pat “Yaz,” Yasinskas of ESPN.com glimpsed Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis and defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer Tuesday at the University of South Florida’s pro day. This is another sighting in the category of Due Diligence. USF defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul is seen as a top 20 pick and it’s another example of how the Bryant deal has opened up the first round to them. Any position but quarterback looks to be on the board….

I'd like to see

1. Mays, Pierre-Paul or Bryant

2. Allen SF

3. Murphy SF (hard hitting cover corner)

3a. Gronkowski or McCoy USC

get these guys and Im sitting back drinking a brewski HappyWave.gif

http://www.bengals.c...04-b939af544044

Eagle eye Pat "Yaz," Yasinskas of ESPN.com glimpsed Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis and defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer Tuesday at the University of South Florida's pro day. This is another sighting in the category of Due Diligence. USF defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul is seen as a top 20 pick and it's another example of how the Bryant deal has opened up the first round to them. Any position but quarterback looks to be on the board….

I'd like to see

2. Allen SF

Who knows? Maybe they were scouting George Selvie as a mid-to-late round pick? Man, did he ever fall off the radar....Had a monster Sophmore season, then last 2 years, not so much.....He might be an interesting 4th(comp) or 5th pick?

http://www.bengals.c...04-b939af544044

Eagle eye Pat "Yaz," Yasinskas of ESPN.com glimpsed Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis and defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer Tuesday at the University of South Florida's pro day. This is another sighting in the category of Due Diligence. USF defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul is seen as a top 20 pick and it's another example of how the Bryant deal has opened up the first round to them. Any position but quarterback looks to be on the board….

I'd like to see

2. Allen SF

Who knows? Maybe they were scouting George Selvie as a mid-to-late round pick? Man, did he ever fall off the radar....Had a monster Sophmore season, then last 2 years, not so much.....He might be an interesting 4th(comp) or 5th pick?

Dang, you beat me to it :rolleyes: ... I've been high on this kid since last year. Of course I would like to see Pierre-Paul in stripes over Selvie. Wonder if they would take em' if he were available at #21?

I also think that Paul-Pierre needs to be thanking Selvie for having that beastly year, because teams came out to contain Selvie, freeing up Paul-Pierre. It's not to take anything away from Paul-Pierre, but with his limited time playing ball, I would have my concerns with him being the pick.