SHAQ

ackley1

So, do you guys think Shaq will be in Miami next season?

Yeah because that's the only team the Lakers will trade him too because if they trade Shaq to another Western Conference Team it will mean the Lakers can't dominate the Western Conference and they would have see Shaq in the regular season which they want to see. :)

unfortunately for me, a laker fan, that this deal will happen. Odom and butler are good, but grant absolutely sucks. Nice big man swap there....we have no body in the paint if we lose shaq.

Oh and with the 3, i think theres a 1st round pick along with it as well.

unfortunately for me, a laker fan, that this deal will happen. Odom and butler are good, but grant absolutely sucks. Nice big man swap there....we have no body in the paint if we lose shaq.

Oh and with the 3, i think theres a 1st round pick along with it as well.

I've heard that the Lakers may get Erick Dampier in a sign and trade deal. I think it was the Warriors signing Dampier than dealing him to LA for Brian Grant and a 1st round pick for next year. Not a bad deal for the Lakers, atleast they would get some decent to replace Shaq.

jditty...1st round pick with it or not the Lakers are getting the shaft in this deal, but what are their options? Few that I see.  :(

Tell Shaq to SHUT UP AND HONOR YOUR CONTRACT. :player:

Seriously, who'd you rather have shaq or Kobe? Slashing guards that can't shoot are a dime a dozen. Kobe's good but not great. The same can be said about shaq; he's no threat away from the rim. :P

The pistons showed everyone this and maybe the Lakers realize that you need a team to win a championship. Their threepeat was done with a team that was anchored around kobe and shaq. This year they had no team. :wacko:

yes i do miss him...he was not only one of the greatest basketball players of all time according to my dad, but he was and is the best GM in basketball...look what hes doing in memphis now.

Rudi T wont have to. If shaq isnt traded soon, kobe will go elsewhere...but my guess is that shaq will go somewhere, most likely miami cuz its in the east, and the lakers will resign kobe and hopefully pick up a big man in free agency.

and my last response to u had nothing to do with me being a laker fan, it had to do with ur post being garbage and complete nonsense :)