Fire Bratkowski!

bengalspride1219

I can't see this guy leading us to a SB. Anyone agree?

EDIT: Meant to type Bratowski in the topic line. Last season I used to call for both of them gone but Bresnahan was the only one who was actually fired.

It's funny, but I'll fix the topic line for you. ^_^

EDIT: Meant to type Bratowski in the topic line. Last season I used to call for both of them gone but Bresnahan was the only one who was actually fired.

That's funny. Hey, what's the difference? They're like the retard twins - come up with a brainless, predictable game plan, and stick with it even when it's obvious the other team knows what you're doing.

read somewhere that bratkowski will not need to be fired as his contract is up this offseason.pretty sure they let him walk. also read that marvin is interested in bringing hue jackson for OC. If zimmer is retained this will give me a new hope for a consecutive playoff appearance. if something is guna happen you figure it would happen in a couple weeks no?

Hue as the OC would do wonders for the offense and a WR corps in great need of help. If they maintain Zimmer, AND get Hue ??

I'd consider that a VERY good offseason before the draft was even close !!!

According to Willie Anderson's twitter, that's exactly what Marvin wanted to do before the season started.

http://twitter.com/willAnderson79

This is my last Tweet on Football tonight! Bengals Fans Go outside Staduim With Hue Jackson Signs for OC! He is QB coach for RAVENS!

Marvin wanted to hire him last year but Marvin found out at last minute that he couldn't fire any coaches on offense! Hue was WR coach i ...

Hope Willie's right. I'm sick of Brat and his inability to do anything creative or adjust when it's clear his gameplan isn't working.

We saw the same stale offense on Saturday that we've seen for the last month when the offense has been inept. The only new thing I saw was Foschi lined up outside and he didn't even have a catch. I don't even think they threw it his way.

Hard to blame everything on Sheppard though. The loss of TJ and the passing of Henry can't be put on him.

That being said, GO GET HUE !!!

Chris numbers weren't anything special before he got hurt and it's his job to couch up the players,Since we've had him as a WR couch only 2 notable wide Receivers Caldwell who IMO is underachieving and think he could be a much better player and Cosby who may be a rookie but is a vet at heart hence he's older then a good portion of our vets...If we Brought Hue in I'd be fine with keeping Sheppard because then Hue could give his input...but as of right now the guy just hasn't done anything imo

Remember this: http://www.cincyjung...-to-be-the-jets

I have no issue with Zampese slotting into the void that Brat will leave. He will do just fine.

Now, all we need is the axe to fall on Brat.

Does Zampese have any prior experience as an OC? Also if the other coaches are being held accountable for the demise of this team, how much credit/blame does Zampese get for the current state of Carson Palmer. Does his track record qualify him to be an OC?

Not trying to start s**t here but he has gotten a free pass just like Carson. Not sure if he is really the answer as OC that everyone thinks he is.

Brats Impact on the run game?

With Cedric Bensons Effort it was so Easy a Caveman could have called those run plays,I don't get the big stickler on blaming how much we run the ball to being the problem with how we pass it...2005:We ran the Ball 505 Times Passed 538 2009 459 Running 477 passing attempts.

So small increase but still doesn't seem all that dramatic.