Kenny Anderson?

belmontbengal

I am by no means suggesting this is even a rumor, but how cool would it be to have Ken back in Cinci as our OC in 2010? I know several on this board (myself included) who are tired of one Bob Bratkowski and his stale, stiff gameplans that feature little to no adaptability. I'd wager that either of the 2 Kens would make a fine choice to replace him for next season. :D (Ken Zampese is one I think would be a good choice as well)

Thoughts?

I would surely like that. Ken obviously ran very successful offenses as a player and coached on some very successful offenses as well. I bet he could even get the play calls in on time and throw in a little variety so that everyone watching doesn't know what the play is before the snap.

I don't remember him being our offensive coordinator...

At some point he was OC by title only. Bruce Coslet was actually calling the plays.

Didn't he basically get run out of town because he sucked so much as our offensive coordinator the first time we tried it?

I think he was fired with LeBeau and some of his staff at the end of the 2002 season. He went to Jacksonville after that to work for Jack DelRio as a WR coach.