Tonight Live at 8:15 on profootballcentral.com

I did. They had a guy on there talking about the Bengals. I especially like the part where he said Ratliff challenges CJ on almost every play, I think were his words. I think this guy is going to be a very good cb for the Bengals. He basically reiterated what everyone has been saying. The guys on the site don't think we will get Gildon because of salary issues. They said that the division is there for the taking. Go on to the site and look for the archive. It was pretty good. I was pleased to hear the good words.

I did. They had a guy on there talking about the Bengals. I especially like the part where he said Ratliff challenges CJ on almost every play, I think were his words. I think this guy is going to be a very good cb for the Bengals. He basically reiterated what everyone has been saying. The guys on the site don't think we will get Gildon because of salary issues. They said that the division is there for the taking. Go on to the site and look for the archive. It was pretty good. I was pleased to hear the good words.

I was the guy bro.:)