Saints lose to Cowboys

Kazkal

Brees is looking like a Chode tonight...Is it time for another saints Miracle or will this be their first loss?

I'm rooting for them to lose they remind me of the 2007 Patriots Running scores up Cocky and doing things unnecessary...Where Colts I wouldn't mind because well sure be nice if they get it but doesn't seem like they truly care about it (Atleast Manning & Caldwell)

Brees is looking like a Chode tonight...Is it time for another saints Miracle or will this be their first loss?

I'm rooting for them to lose they remind me of the 2007 Patriots Running scores up Cocky and doing things unnecessary...Where Colts I wouldn't mind because well sure be nice if they get it but doesn't seem like they truly care about it (Atleast Manning & Caldwell)

Ugh... I hate the Cowgirls and I want the Saints to lose... :wacko: These are one of those huge games that I could care less about.

I didn't even know there was a f**kin' game on! :blink:

I new there would be one on. I just wasn't paying attention because I thought the Saints would blow them out by the first quarter.

I new there would be one on. I just wasn't paying attention because I thought the Saints would blow them out by the first quarter.

Dude, it appears the Cowboys may knock the Saints from the ranks of the unbeaten! :o

Dude, it appears the Cowboys may knock the Saints from the ranks of the unbeaten! :o

DAL 24 - NO 17 (cowgirls in redzone.)Yeah Saints will be 13-1 by the end of tonight. UNLESS! Tony Homo bobbles the snap if they try for a field goal! :lmao:

Game over! Who Dat beat them undefeated Saints? The Cowboys!!! :lol:

Yeah it actually started to look like a good game in the late 3rd quarter. So I started watching. I usually will root for the underdog team unless its someone I hate.

Makes me wonder if the Saints will rest players for the next 3 weeks or atleast limit them to 2 quarters.

It would only make sense (unless they care about stats).