Ahmad Brooks

Pidge

2/3 sacks, 2 FFs. Were he not a docuhebag, no way he falls to us in the 3rd a few yrs back. Only taken him how many yrs, 3 or 4 to finally showcase some of his talent.

Not to play the what if game but I wonder what Zim could have done with a trio of Rivers, Brooks and Rey at the LB positions.

I actually wish they would've held on to him longer to give him one more year to try to develop, but I'm happy with what we have now. It's funny that there's now two former starting MLB's of ours playing for the 49ers....

Sort of like wondering what he could of done with Pollack or Thurman as well, but I'm happy with what we've got to this point and it will be nice to see them continue to build. Zimmer is the man !!!

Very true. We've only just now managed to replace the previous two. Already excited to see what new toys Zim is given next yr (assuming he stays on, crosses fingers and toes).

Brooks is kinda like Cedric Just needed to move on to wake up.

I guess. It looks like Mark Roman's doing pretty well over there, too.

I grudgingly know a little about the 9'ers and Mark Roman is certainly partly responsible for the fact that they are a sub-500 team. It's kinda like when we kept Kevin Kaesviharn around for so long. It wasn't that he was so great, only that we were bad enough that he could keep a spot. That's Mark Roman on the 9'ers.

Brooks is kinda like Cedric Just needed to move on to wake up.

I guess. It looks like Mark Roman's doing pretty well over there, too.

I grudgingly know a little about the 9'ers and Mark Roman is certainly partly responsible for the fact that they are a sub-500 team. It's kinda like when we kept Kevin Kaesviharn around for so long. It wasn't that he was so great, only that we were bad enough that he could keep a spot. That's Mark Roman on the 9'ers.

Well, then, I stand corrected.