This is funny

Dadraftnick

Patriots mascot arrested in RI sex sting

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

PROVIDENCE, R.I. -- A man who acts as a mascot for the New England Patriots is among 14 people who have been arrested for prostitution-related crimes in Rhode Island since a new law went into effect that banned indoor prostitution.

The bill signed into law in November made prostitution a misdemeanor crime regardless of where it occurs. Previously, indoor prostitution was allowed because of a legal loophole.

State Police say Robert Sormanti of Warwick was among those arrested in an undercover sting at a hotel. The Providence Journal reports Sormanti is among the team's mascots.

The Patriots said in a statement that multiple people wear the mascot costume and that the "individual in question" has been suspended.

A phone message left at Sormanti's home Friday evening was not immediately returned

Of coarse he paying for it he's a mascot.

Previously, indoor prostitution was allowed because of a legal loophole.

WTF? Did I miss something? What kind of state are they running? Prostitution was legal until recently as long as it was inside? Maybe now we know why Goodell loves New England so much.

Can you imagine what the press would have done with this if it were Cincinnatti?

This is equally funny! :lol:

Steelers star Harrisons mom charged in Ohio brawl

AKRON, Ohio (AP)Police in Ohio say the mother of Pittsburgh Steelers star James Harrison(notes) has been charged with assault following a brawl at a game-watching party in a community hall.

Akron police say 62-year-old Mildred Harrison was one of three people cited after the fight at a Veterans of Foreign Wars post Thursday.

Police say its not clear why the party turned violent about 10 p.m., during Clevelands 13-6 upset of division foe Pittsburgh.

Victims have told police they were pushed, punched and struck with beer bottles.

Harrison is due in Akron Municipal Court on Thursday. She declined to comment to the Akron Beacon-Journal when reached by telephone at her Akron home Friday.

James Harrison was the NFLs Defensive Player of the Year in 2008.

It seems the ribbing from the local Browns fans about Pittsburgh's 5 game skid was too much for her to handle! :rolleyes:

This is equally funny! :lol:

Steelers star Harrison’s mom charged in Ohio brawl

AKRON, Ohio (AP)—Police in Ohio say the mother of Pittsburgh Steelers star James Harrison(notes) has been charged with assault following a brawl at a game-watching party in a community hall.

Akron police say 62-year-old Mildred Harrison was one of three people cited after the fight at a Veterans of Foreign Wars post Thursday.

Police say it’s not clear why the party turned violent about 10 p.m., during Cleveland’s 13-6 upset of division foe Pittsburgh.

Victims have told police they were pushed, punched and struck with beer bottles.

Harrison is due in Akron Municipal Court on Thursday. She declined to comment to the Akron Beacon-Journal when reached by telephone at her Akron home Friday.

James Harrison was the NFL’s Defensive Player of the Year in 2008.

It seems the ribbing from the local Browns fans about Pittsburgh's 5 game skid was too much for her to handle! :rolleyes:

62 and in a brawl....that is one hell of a woman...my mom is 60 and I can't imagine her in a fight with beer bottles....Maybe the Steelers need her to play offensive line.....she is probably better in the trenches than what they have.....

Patriots mascot arrested in RI sex sting

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

PROVIDENCE, R.I. -- A man who acts as a mascot for the New England Patriots is among 14 people who have been arrested for prostitution-related crimes in Rhode Island since a new law went into effect that banned indoor prostitution.

The bill signed into law in November made prostitution a misdemeanor crime regardless of where it occurs. Previously, indoor prostitution was allowed because of a legal loophole.

State Police say Robert Sormanti of Warwick was among those arrested in an undercover sting at a hotel. The Providence Journal reports Sormanti is among the team's mascots.

The Patriots said in a statement that multiple people wear the mascot costume and that the "individual in question" has been suspended.

A phone message left at Sormanti's home Friday evening was not immediately returned

Of coarse he paying for it he's a mascot.

Previously, indoor prostitution was allowed because of a legal loophole.

WTF? Did I miss something? What kind of state are they running? Prostitution was legal until recently as long as it was inside? Maybe now we know why Goodell loves New England so much.

Can you imagine what the press would have done with this if it were Cincinnatti?

lmfao...I wonder if he was wearing his costume....I can see it now...hey baby, i know Tom Brady...can I get a discount?

Or better yet...."Hey baby, i borrowed this video Equiptment from coach Belichick...Wanna make a movie??????