COREY

ackley1

I'd do nothing. He was acting like a big @$$ baby in his last year as a Bengal but he did play hard for us and gave me something to cheer for when there really wasn't anything else to cheer for. He deserves just a tiny amount of respect for his play...even if I think he deserves a size 12 steel toe up the crack of his @$$ :lol::D :player:

If I had a Corey Dillon jersey, first I'd wipe my ass with it for a few days, and then I'd throw it at him...but I'd be aiming for a headshot! :lol:

You wait. If and when Corey does make a return to PBS, his old jerseys will litter the field!

Yeah I like the boo idea. Why would you want out now? Now we have a legit team. I know he went to the Superbowl champs, but didn't he see the turn around in the Nati last year? I think that deserves a boo. He should have finished his career in Cincy. .

i dont really mind him leaving, fact is the older runners get, the slower they become, corey's gonna hit 30 soon, we got rudi and chris perry, two young backs, one who shown he can play, one who me, and apparently some people on the bengals, think can be a good NFL back.

just sucks that we get dead cap space from his f**king salary <_<

I would give him a standing ovation. I will never forget what Dillion did for the Bengals. For years, he was the only person that gave me something to cheer about. He set fanchise records, and even set the nfl record for most rushing yards in a game as a rookie, and before jamal lewis, most rushing yards in a game as a Bengal. Corey Dillion will forever be apart of Bengal history...............so overall, he gets props. Plus you guys have got to remember, Corey Dillion never played on a winning Bengals team. That would frustrate anybody. So I am glad he has an oppurtunity to go to the show this year with the Pats.

Its just too bad we didn't get Dillion as a rookie, when Marvin Lewis arrived. I think things may have turned out different.

I would give him a standing ovation. I will never forget what Dillion did for the Bengals. For years, he was the only person that gave me something to cheer about. He set fanchise records, and even set the nfl record for most rushing yards in a game as a rookie, and before jamal lewis, most most rushing yards in a game as a Bengal. Corey Dillion will forever be apart of Bengal history...............so overall, he gets props. Plus you guys have got to remeber, Corey Dillion never played on a winning Bengals team. That would frustrate anybody. So I am glad he has an oppurtunity to go to the show this year with the Pats.

Its just too bad we didn't get Dillion as a rookie, when Marvin Lewis arrived. I think things may have turned out different.

At last!!! Someone with a little logic to them steps up!!! Nice post.

Guys, he's right. Corey Dillon never played on a winning Bungles Team. The way he seen it--the Bungles' Management didn't do anything to win either. I'm inclined to agree with that.

I don't blame Corey for being pissed. The way that he showed it showed absolutely no class though.

I would give him a standing ovation.  I will never forget what Dillion did for the Bengals.  For years, he was the only person that gave me something to cheer about.  He set fanchise records, and even set the nfl record for most rushing yards in a game as a rookie, and before jamal lewis, most most rushing yards in a game as a Bengal.  Corey Dillion will forever be apart of Bengal history...............so overall, he gets props.  Plus you guys have got to remeber, Corey Dillion never played on a winning Bengals team.  That would frustrate anybody.  So I am glad he has an oppurtunity to go to the show this year with the Pats.

Its just too bad we didn't get Dillion as a rookie, when Marvin Lewis arrived.  I think things may have turned out different.

At last!!! Someone with a little logic to them steps up!!! Nice post.

Guys, he's right. Corey Dillon never played on a winning Bungles Team. The way he seen it--the Bungles' Management didn't do anything to win either. I'm inclined to agree with that.

I don't blame Corey for being pissed. The way that he showed it showed absolutely no class though.

:player: At last!!! Someone with a little logic to them steps up!!! Nice post.

I would give him a standing ovation.  I will never forget what Dillion did for the Bengals.  For years, he was the only person that gave me something to cheer about.  He set fanchise records, and even set the nfl record for most rushing yards in a game as a rookie, and before jamal lewis, most rushing yards in a game as a Bengal.  Corey Dillion will forever be apart of Bengal history...............so overall, he gets props.  Plus you guys have got to remember, Corey Dillion never played on a winning Bengals team.  That would frustrate anybody.  So I am glad he has an oppurtunity to go to the show this year with the Pats.

Its just too bad we didn't get Dillion as a rookie, when Marvin Lewis arrived.  I think things may have turned out different.

Dillon is a p***y prancing around as a footballer. If lewis had drafted him then he would not have any records because his piece of arse would never have been tolerated. :player:

For each great game he had you can find 1.5 games where he STANK or QUIT. Remember the Baltimore! :angry:

You'll say the whole team stank and you'll be correct. But no one else so obviously quit on them and played hard selectively so often. :wacko:

All you crazy dillon lovers need to wake up and realize that maybe he was part of the problem (along with managements desire to keep him). :angry:

If I had a Corey Dillon jersey, first I'd wipe my ass with it for a few days, and then I'd throw it at him...but I'd be aiming for a headshot! :lol:

You wait. If and when Corey does make a return to PBS, his old jerseys will litter the field!

HOOOORRRAAHHHH !

Been a long time advocate of giving Dillon back all of his equipment .. and then some. Wiping your butt with it first tho would be a meaningless gesture since Dillon is already a s**thead of the 1st degree. It'd be like throwing mud on a hog.

As to cheering him for what he has done in the past .... I have 2 points on that. I did cheer him ... in the past. We're square on that one and we owe him what he owes us ... nothing. Secondly, he shouldn't be cheered for the same reason we don't celebrate Benedict Arnolds Birthday. He's a traitor folks. Past contributions do not make up for that.

He got cheered when it was appropriate and now he'll get booed by the crowd and pounded by the defense because as of now, that is appropriate as well.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: :player: :player: :player: :player:

Ill cheer dillon when hes facing anyone but the Bengals. Ill hope he has a great season. I like him and his style of running, i really like watching the guy pound fools.

When he plays the bengals though, ill clap when they announce him the first time as hes running out or when they show him on TV the first time, but after thats its all business. We aint in this league to be soft and hope that he gets 100 yrds but we still win. I hope he gets 100 yrd games vs everyone but us and gets shut the f*ck down vs us. Im a bengal fan through and through. I have no hate for the guy, I honestly think the way he went out isnt the worst way in the world to go out. But thats my opinion, the rest of u can hate him for me.

...Why would you want out now?  Now we have a legit team.  I know he went to the Superbowl champs, but didn't he see the turn around in the Nati last year...He should have finished his career in Cincy.  .

My thoughts exactly. He said something along those lines after signing the 5-year deal that made him one of the highest paid RB's in the NFL at the time. And that's what pisses me off about the classless way he bitched and moaned after this past season. From Bengals.com 05/11/01...

“My whole thing. . .wasn’t trying to go to another team. It was what my team was doing,” Dillon said Thursday. “I’ve seen the moves they made and that’s all I wanted. I wanted to see how we were going to get better. They went out in the market and they picked up some guys that are going to make this team better. They answered my questions.”

On Thursday, Dillon sounded like a Bengal for life.

“If we can get a long-term deal, I’m here. I don’t have a problem with that,” Dillon said. “My career would be much more satisfying if I stick it out and turned this around. It would be much more special.

“(As a free agent) you could go to a team that’s already established as a winner or stick it out here, sweat and shed tears with the guys, and bring the program back where it needs to be. It would (be) a little bit more special the way I want to do it. That’s to tough it out.”

Tough it out my a$$!! The real reason Leon left was because for the first time in his career, he wasn't the man anymore. He realized that if he stayed in the Nati, he'd have to compete with Rudi for playing time, and being the man was way more important to him than sticking it out and turning the program around. For that, he's lost all credibility as a football player. Yeah, I respect what he did for this organization through tough times. For years he was the only thing that we had to cheer about. But in the end he's proven that when it comes to football, "it's all about Leon."

I think booing him would only boost his size 14 ego. Sometimes silence can be even more deafening.