All The Best

JackTatum

Just wanted to wish your team all the best for the rest of the season, it was a great win for my Raiders against your very talented team. I hope you win your division and make a good run in the playoffs. Just make sure the Steelers don't win the division :sure:

So good luck for your remaining games, hope ya play well.

Just wanted to wish your team all the best for the rest of the season, it was a great win for my Raiders against your very talented team. I hope you win your division and make a good run in the playoffs. Just make sure the Steelers don't win the division :sure:

Jack, I appreciate that post. It was a rough game. The Raiders stepped up and won that game as much as we lost it. I know things are tough right now under 'Father Time', but hey, Davis has to croak sometime, right?

Hang in there, and thanks again.

I was very impressed with how the Raiders O-line and D-line played.

There was a greater sense of urgency than there had been in previous week from those units. They also showed they can at least utilize Bruce Gradkowski while they determine what to do with Russell and at the QB position.

It was a poor loss for the Bengals but a nice way to tribute the Raiders fallen teammate.