Have a safe July 4th weekend everybody

This is a big travel weekend for alot of the country, so if you are driving, take your time, and don't drink and drive. The cops WILL be out in force, so everybody have a great holiday, and see you all back here next week! B)

This is a big travel weekend for alot of the country, so if you are driving, take your time, and don't drink and drive. The cops WILL be out in force, so everybody have a great holiday, and see you all back here next week! B)

In quoting Adam Sandler:

"LOOK AT THE NEW STUMP, I LOVE IT!!!"

I'll be sure not to blow my f**king hand off lighting off "Black Cats" or "Jumping Jacks"!!!

You guys do the same.

And don't be an idiot and doust yourself in gasoline to light off fireworks--in order to get a real hoot from your buddies. You may not survive it.

Take this word of advice and have a happy Red, White, and Blue 4th.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Billy, you too, Everyone have a safe,fun , and active fourth of July. If you have kids, take them to see the fireworks displays, don't be super-parent after a 12 pack ok fellas ??

- I expect to hear a lot of stories about Spiderman -2. Fireworks shows, BBQ's, Family get togethers and what not.

:D

Have a safe July 4th. Be kind to airline workers this weekend. Their overworked and understaffed. Thanks George Bush.

As a former airline (Continental and America West) A&P mechanic, I'm always courteous to airlines workers. What does the president have to do with this? :blink:

OK, July 5th, - Managed to celebrate wife birthday and the 4th without spending a significant amount of chedda' B)

- Review of Spider Man 2 - Pretty darn good. Stan Lee should be Happy, since he makes another cameo ^_^

* Good action,story line, good hints towards future movies etc. etc. - Took my son and his best friend to see it, 2 hours and 30 minutes later, I instantly became DOC OCC... :lol: , had to think to myself......Wasn't I just the Green Goblin ...? :lol:

Review of BBQ - Finally forced myself to attend wife's family cookout. Plenty of food, plenty of people I couldn't know if they had name tags and uniforms ! But must say that wife's family is like the Dandridge Sisters from " Deliver Us from Eva ". - Man you talking about some good GENES in those tight JEANS ! :D

- Review of Fireworks : Well some moron in Georgia decided that " FireWorks " should be illegal to the average joe, so all you get down here unless you " PAY - :angry: " to see them are little boot-leg fireworks displays from people that drove the 2 hours to either Tennessee or Alabama to have them back here. WE had count them, ONE large bottle rocket at the BBQ - . :lol: And just like most of the other displays we could see in the adjacent neighborhoods, it fizzled just as quickly as it started !

Overall I give my 4th of July weekend a B - ! Good looking women,good music and food. Great Spider Man movie, but lack of Fireworks keeps it from having an A.