Raiders have the NFL's best posse of passers?

By the way....besides losing C Dillion, not signing W Sapp, and starting Palmer what have the Bengals done to work towards more than 8 wins this year? :P

remade our secondary by adding Herring, Ratliff, Williams, O'Neal, to James and company. We added depth at Linebacker and speed. New starter Webster will replace the hole left by foley which was never really filled. We will definately defend the pass alot better and assist on the run support better. Im sure we will still give up a ton of 5 yrd runs but im doubting on alot of breakthrough runs like last year.

Seriously, when we double your win total as a "better team than the Bengals".. you need a catscan. But listen Kit.. we were in the situation when the Age of Helplessism came upon us unsuspectedly. We were in the same boat, just gone to a Super Bowl and had a dismal season the year after.. the road that the Raiders are following is very dangerous.

(The only difference is that you have an owner that won't allow that to happen... We have Mike FREAKIN' Brown. Son of a...... )

But it's ok Kit. We're all here for you.. I mean you surely could get a hug from Billy, BD, or Chris. We're all family :D:D

Just remember to Embrace the inevitable end of a franchise more boring and confusing than watching a Dick LeBeau post game conference. (god that was awful)

Seriously, when we double your win total as a "better team than the Bengals".. you need a catscan. But listen Kit.. we were in the situation when the Age of Helplessism came upon us unsuspectedly. We were in the same boat, just gone to a Super Bowl and had a dismal season the year after.. the road that the Raiders are following is very dangerous.

(The only difference is that you have an owner that won't allow that to happen... We have Mike FREAKIN' Brown. Son of a...... )

But it's ok Kit. We're all here for you.. I mean you surely could get a hug from Billy, BD, or Chris. We're all family :D:D

Just remember to Embrace the inevitable end of a franchise more boring and confusing than watching a Dick LeBeau post game conference. (god that was awful)

Hey Kirk,

I have a nice big box of tissue for you come December! You continue to talk about our losing season but I recall on Week 2 you lost to a certain team...Hmm, I just wonder WHO that could have been!

And with the schedule you had....you should have won at least 8 games! I mean come on the Browns, the Texans, 49ers, Cardinals.......Oh my bad you lost to them too!!

When the Bengals can put this in their history books... After 43 years of play, the Raiders have a .500 or better record against 28 of 31 teams in the National Football League.

Then you can make the comparison! But right now you are comparing diamonds to trees!

By the way did you know that since 1968 Bengals have had 8 maybe 9 winning seasons? Man that has got to suck. But, I give you guys credit for not being fair weather fans!! :lol:

I have a nice big box of tissue for you come December! You continue to talk about our losing season but I recall on Week 2 you lost to a certain team...Hmm, I just wonder WHO that could have been!

Blah blah blah blah blah.. listen, I'll put money on it that you were worried late in the game until you got that freakin' gift interception. Then again, we went undefeated against your loved Cheifs.. how did the Raiders do? Yea, that's right. :lol:

And with the schedule you had....you should have won at least 8 games! I mean come on the Browns, the Texans, 49ers, Cardinals.......Oh my bad you lost to them too!!

No worse than your loss to Chargers, Bears, Browns, Lions, Jets, Steelers, and Chargers again. HAH!

When the Bengals can put this in their history books... After 43 years of play, the Raiders have a .500 or better record against 28 of 31 teams in the National Football League.

Then you can make the comparison! But right now you are comparing diamonds to trees!

By the way did you know that since 1968 Bengals have had 8 maybe 9 winning seasons? Man that has got to suck. But, I give you guys credit for not being fair weather fans!! 

Most of the teams you have a winning record were in the AFL in which your boy Al continued to cross the line picking up talent in the NFL and draft. OK, he was very smart, bold, and innovative -- I still think he's one of the main fathers of the NFL -- but he sure did have an unfair advantage to everyone else in his league. PLUS you have an 8 year advantage over us, so that's an irrelevant argument... NEXT!

B):P

PLUS you have an 8 year advantage over us, so that's an irrelevant argument... NEXT!

B):P

Raiders from 1968 to current 24 winning seasons!!

Bengals from 1968 to current 9 winning seasons!!

Now Mr. Kirk......... I want you to do the math!! That isn't to hard for a poor little Bengal fan to figure out now is it?!

PLUS you have an 8 year advantage over us, so that's an irrelevant argument... NEXT!

B)  :P

Raiders from 1968 to current 24 winning seasons!!

Bengals from 1968 to current 9 winning seasons!!

Now Mr. Kirk......... I want you to do the math!! That isn't to hard for a poor little Bengal fan to figure out now is it?!

QUIT DIGGING IN THE PAST.

The past is behind both of us.. your teams of "winning seasons" is irrelvent today and our teams of "semi-successful seasons" is irrevent. We're looking forward Kit....

Ouch, I just looked forward for the Raiders future and it doesn't look good. I heard Al call Mike Brown for advice.. that's gotta be troublesome Kit. Really.. I'm sorry, it's hard to take and difficult to "embrace" but the trend for your math is going to change drastically.

kitared, unless you have a time machine stashed away somewhere, quit living in the past.

I understand guys....it's hard when you have a past as awful as the Bengals! I wouldn't want to look back either!!

Since all you guys can predict the future....will someone please tell me what the winning lotto numbers are for Friday's Big Game! :P

kitared, unless you have a time machine stashed away somewhere, quit living in the past.

I understand guys....it's hard when you have a past as awful as the Bengals! I wouldn't want to look back either!!

Since all you guys can predict the future....will someone please tell me what the winning lotto numbers are for Friday's Big Game! :P

9 carson palmer

2 rudi Johnson

5chad johnson

power ball of 56 for brian simmons

By the way....besides losing C Dillion, not signing W Sapp, and starting Palmer what have the Bengals done to work towards more than 8 wins this year?  :P

I hate to say this guys, but I see some truth to this:

To most fans of the Bungles, the idea of going from futile to contenders is one 8-8 season??? To the Raiders, this is defined as a bad season. This would be considered a futile season around the Bay Area. Oakland has a tradition of winning. Al Davis may be Darth Vadar, but he knows how to win.

On the flipside, Kitared--Al Davis gambled a few years ago on signing veterans like Jerry Rice, BALCO ROMANOWSKI, and Rich Gannon. Now the Raiders are paying for that by not replenishing themselves quick enough--they got too old. While it's true that on paper, the Raiders is the most improved unit in the NFL, they are still going to have their fair share of problems. I've listed the problems the Faiders are going to have this year in a different thread. I firmly believe that the Geriatric Kids are going to win only 4 more games than last year--and that's being generous.

:)

By the way....besides losing C Dillion, not signing W Sapp, and starting Palmer what have the Bengals done to work towards more than 8 wins this year?   :P

I hate to say this guys, but I see some truth to this:

To most fans of the Bungles, the idea of going from futile to contenders is one 8-8 season??? To the Raiders, this is defined as a bad season. This would be considered a futile season around the Bay Area. Oakland has a tradition of winning. Al Davis may be Darth Vadar, but he knows how to win.

On the flipside, Kitared--Al Davis gambled a few years ago on signing veterans like Jerry Rice, BALCO ROMANOWSKI, and Rich Gannon. Now the Raiders are paying for that by not replenishing themselves quick enough--they got too old. While it's true that on paper, the Raiders is the most improved unit in the NFL, they are still going to have their fair share of problems. I've listed the problems the Faiders are going to have this year in a different thread. I firmly believe that the Geriatric Kids are going to win only 4 more games than last year--and that's being generous.

:)

Why do you continue to lool at our older guys. Stop and take a look at some of the younger guys that we have on our squad!

Sam Williams, Porter, Teyo Johnson, Tim Johnson, Nap Harris, P Buchannon, C Wood, A Nnamdi, Jano, Fargas, Jolley, Tui, D Terrell!!

You guys are doing just what Al wants you to do...focus on Rice and Gannon (By the way Romo retired)

Games we will win:

Steelers, Bills, Bucs, Texans, Saints, Chargers (2), Broncos, Falcons, Titans, & Jags. So that is at least 11-5 season!!

im glad u put p. buchanan in your argument cuz he doesnt get burned more than toast (artrell hawkins). HE f**king SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya u guys have like 7 good young guys, but 7 does not make a team. Raiders will be ok this year, mb win 6-8 games, but miss the playoffs. U have a good receiving squad, a good qb in collins or gannon if gannon plays like he should, but let me point something out to you...YOU HAVE NO f**king RUNNING GAME. YOUR RUNNING BACKS SUCK f**king ASS AND WOULDNT EVEN BE THE THIRD STRING GUYS ON ANY OTHER TEAM. Get a clue kita, at least the bengals have an offense that can run the rock if our QB has troubles, what about u guys? Jeezuz christ as much as u talk i coulda sworn u won the super bowl recently. When was the last time u won it anyway? 1904? U guys are as competitive as the chiefs...good job on that, what does that earn u? Chiefs are like the laughing stock in the league cuz they are always great in the regular season but choke in the playoffs...kinda like the raiders.

And ur defense is so solid? PALEEZ. Ur linebackers are "ok" but not having romo in there will hurt u. Your secondary is SUSPECT at best. C-WOOD is great when he wants to be and P-Buch sucks flat out. Ur d-line is good, but can be horrible depending on how well sapp and co feel like playing. U dont have the speed behind the line to help out like the bengals do. FACE IT KITA, THE BENGALS HAVE A MUCH, MUCH, AND I REPEAT MUCH BRIGHTER FUTURE THAN THE RAIDERS!

im glad u put p. buchanan in your argument cuz he doesnt get burned more than toast (artrell hawkins).  HE f**king SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! 

P B is still a young guy and yes he did get burned, but he is ranked #4 in the AFC for INT's. He just needs time.... Plus I guess you forgot when he picked of Kitna and ran back 83 yards to score on you huh!

091603gallery6.jpg

YOU HAVE NO f**king RUNNING GAME.  YOUR RUNNING BACKS SUCK f**king ASS AND WOULDNT EVEN BE THE THIRD STRING GUYS ON ANY OTHER TEAM. 

Dude WTF are you talking about I guess you never heard of Wheatley, Amos, Fargas, or Hambrick. Who is your RB?! Dillion....Oh my bad you guys let him go!! Oh yeah the brilliant one Rudi Johnson! We have 3 (Wheat, Amos & Fargas) of the top 30 Rushing leaders in the league! Bengals have ummm Johnson. Know your facts before you start spewing out bulls**t!!

Get a clue kita, at least the bengals have an offense that can run the rock if our QB has troubles, what about u guys?  Jeezuz christ as much as u talk i coulda sworn u won the super bowl recently.  When was the last time u won it anyway?  1904?  U guys are as competitive as the chiefs...good job on that, what does that earn u?   Chiefs are like the laughing stock in the league cuz they are always great in the regular season but choke in the playoffs

WOW....you sure have a lot to say being a fan of a team that has been the laughing stock of the NFL since when....um 1968!! Don't take it out on my because your organization sucks!! And I know you don't want to talk about SB wins, that should be the last thing coming out of your mouth!! Cause neither one of the Johnsons on your team can spell Lombardi!!

And ur defense is so solid?  PALEEZ.  Ur linebackers are "ok" but not having romo in there will hurt u.  Your secondary is SUSPECT at best.  C-WOOD is great when he wants to be and P-Buch sucks flat out.  Ur d-line is good, but can be horrible depending on how well sapp and co feel like playing.   U dont have the speed behind the line to help out like the bengals do.

Who do you have on your D-Line? Hardy, Chamberlin, Ross?! Come on now, they can't guard my great aunt!!

JD, I bet winning 8 games felt real good huh!! Haven't done that in a long time huh?!?! Well, don't get all funky fresh with me because Marvin got you thinking you Ali!!

im glad u put p. buchanan in your argument cuz he doesnt get burned more than toast (artrell hawkins).  HE f**king SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! 

P B is still a young guy and yes he did get burned, but he is ranked #4 in the AFC for INT's. He just needs time.... Plus I guess you forgot when he picked of Kitna and ran back 83 yards to score on you huh!

091603gallery6.jpg

YOU HAVE NO f**king RUNNING GAME.  YOUR RUNNING BACKS SUCK f**king ASS AND WOULDNT EVEN BE THE THIRD STRING GUYS ON ANY OTHER TEAM. 

Dude WTF are you talking about I guess you never heard of Wheatley, Amos, Fargas, or Hambrick. Who is your RB?! Dillion....Oh my bad you guys let him go!! Oh yeah the brilliant one Rudi Johnson! We have 3 (Wheat, Amos & Fargas) of the top 30 Rushing leaders in the league! Bengals have ummm Johnson. Know your facts before you start spewing out bulls**t!!

Get a clue kita, at least the bengals have an offense that can run the rock if our QB has troubles, what about u guys?  Jeezuz christ as much as u talk i coulda sworn u won the super bowl recently.  When was the last time u won it anyway?  1904?  U guys are as competitive as the chiefs...good job on that, what does that earn u?   Chiefs are like the laughing stock in the league cuz they are always great in the regular season but choke in the playoffs

WOW....you sure have a lot to say being a fan of a team that has been the laughing stock of the NFL since when....um 1968!! Don't take it out on my because your organization sucks!! And I know you don't want to talk about SB wins, that should be the last thing coming out of your mouth!! Cause neither one of the Johnsons on your team can spell Lombardi!!

And ur defense is so solid?  PALEEZ.  Ur linebackers are "ok" but not having romo in there will hurt u.  Your secondary is SUSPECT at best.  C-WOOD is great when he wants to be and P-Buch sucks flat out.  Ur d-line is good, but can be horrible depending on how well sapp and co feel like playing.   U dont have the speed behind the line to help out like the bengals do.

Who do you have on your D-Line? Hardy, Chamberlin, Ross?! Come on now, they can't guard my great aunt!!

JD, I bet winning 8 games felt real good huh!! Haven't done that in a long time huh?!?! Well, don't get all funky fresh with me because Marvin got you thinking you Ali!!

Amos Zeroue couldn't beat out Jerome Fat Old Slow Piece of s**t Bettis, Hambrick is GOD AWFUL, words cannot describe how bad he is, Tyrone Wheatley is NOTHING special, and Justin Fargas? Ooooo I bet defenses shake when they hear that name, wait they probably haven't heard it.

oh yea, and buchanon has braces, f**kin dork :lol:

Amos Zeroue couldn't beat out Jerome Fat Old Slow Piece of s**t Bettis, Hambrick is GOD AWFUL, words cannot describe how bad he is, Tyrone Wheatley is NOTHING special, and Justin Fargas? Ooooo I bet defenses shake when they hear that name, wait they probably haven't heard it.

OK let's see you recall your second game last year?! The final score 20-23 with Bengals going home with an "L"

18_1_204[1].gif

J Fargas - 2 Atmps 56 yards rushing (ask J Burris who he is..... he should know he burnt him for 53 yards..... oh dayum you don't have him anymore either)

T Wheatley - 4 Atmps 14 yards and 1 TD rushing

P Warrick - 1 Atmp 2 whole yards rushing

Bennet - 19 Atmps 43 yards! (Wow Fargas did more than that in just 2 atmps)

And on the defense side:

P Buchannon-1 Int

C Wood- 1 Int

And none for the Bengals....you mean to tell me that old ass Gannon was able to complete 13 passes with 28 trys for 103 yards and no one on your D was able to INT one?!

Outside of Rudi your runnig game sucks!!

Herbert Goodman?- He is a joke with a -.08 rushing average

How about K Watson who has a whole what...534 yards and been in the league what.......3 years? But didn't get 1 of those yards in a Bengal uniform!

Well you can always put Hicks in even though he hasn't played in 2 years!!

Don't talk to me about a running game when the only thing you have going for you is Rudi.....and pray everyday that he doesn't get hurt!! Cause your run game will be shot out!!

Dayum I bet you Hambrick and Amos are sounding real good about now huh!!

What did I tell JD about knowing his facts before he starts spewing out BS to me......that goes for you too!!blah.gif

OK let's see you recall your second game last year?! The final score 20-23 with Bengals going home with an "L"

18_1_204[1].gif

J Fargas - 2 Atmps 56 yards rushing (ask J Burris who he is..... he should know he burnt him for 53 yards..... oh dayum you don't have him anymore either)

T Wheatley - 4 Atmps 14 yards and 1 TD rushing

P Warrick - 1 Atmp 2 whole yards rushing

Bennet - 19 Atmps 43 yards! (Wow Fargas did more than that in just 2 atmps)

And on the defense side:

P Buchannon-1 Int

C Wood- 1 Int

And none for the Bengals....you mean to tell me that old ass Gannon was able to complete 13 passes with 28 trys for 103 yards and no one on your D was able to INT one?!

Outside of Rudi your runnig game sucks!!

Herbert Goodman?- He is a joke with a -.08 rushing average

How about K Watson who has a whole what...534 yards and been in the league what.......3 years? But didn't get 1 of those yards in a Bengal uniform!

Well you can always put Hicks in even though he hasn't played in 2 years!!

Don't talk to me about a running game when the only thing you have going for you is Rudi.....and pray everyday that he doesn't get hurt!! Cause your run game will be shot out!!

Dayum I bet you Hambrick and Amos are sounding real good about now huh!!

What did I tell JD about knowing his facts before he starts spewing out BS to me......that goes for you too!!blah.gif

not at all, hambrick is a f**king joke i'd sign a college free agent before signing his fat worthless ass.

and s**t - your guys got 60 yards on the bengals 28th ranked defense last year, second game into the new coach? wow i'm impressed :rolleyes:.

let's see - wheatley had 643 yards, garner is gone and he had 553, and fargas had a whopping 203 yards!!

wow, that's f**king IMPRESSIVE.

guess what, it ain't gettin any better either.

not at all, hambrick is a f**king joke i'd sign a college free agent before signing his fat worthless ass.

and s**t - your guys got 60 yards on the bengals 28th ranked defense last year, second game into the new coach? wow i'm impressed :rolleyes:.

let's see - wheatley had 643 yards, garner is gone and he had 553, and fargas had a whopping 203 yards!!

wow, that's f**king IMPRESSIVE.

guess what, it ain't gettin any better either.

No the joke is on you!!! Because Fargas, Hambrick & Wheatley stats are better than any of your RB outside of RJ..... Man, I sure hope he doesn't get hurt, cause with Palmer starting you are really going to need the running game......

R Johnson- 957 yards

C Perry-No Stats

K Watson-No Stats

S Hicks-No Stats

H Goodman -No Stats

T Hambrick-972 Yards

T Wheatley-678 Yards

J Fargas-203 (10 games Rookie year and he got hurt)

Zereoue- 433 yards

Like I said earlier.............

We have 3 (Wheat, Amos & Fargas) of the top 30 Rushing leaders in the league! Bengals have ummm Johnson. Know your facts before you start spewing out bulls**t!!