UNTAMED's Weekly NFL Predictions

Doing this one early due to the Thursday game between the Bears and the 49ers.

CHI @ SF - Bears Win

ATL @ CAR - Falcons Win

TB @ MIA - Dolphins Win

DET @ MIN - Vikings Win

JAC @ NYJ - Jets Win

NO @ STL - Saints Win

BUF @ TEN - Titans Win

DEN @ WAS - Broncos Win

KC @ OAK - Raiders Win

SEA @ ARI - Cardinals Win

DAL @ GB - Cowboys Win

PHI @ SD - Eagles Win

NE @ IND - Patriots Win (This should be a great game!)

BAL @ CLE - Ravens Win

CIN @ PIT - Bengals Win

This will be a very close and low scoring game once again. Pittsburgh is #1 in rush defense, #14 in pass defense and #5 in total defense. On offense the Steelers are #15 in rush offense, #5 in pass offense and #5 in total offense. The Bengals are #2 in rush defense, #25 in pass defense and #14 in total defense. On offense the Bengals are #9 in rush offense, #18 in pass offense and #12 in total offense.

The Bengals are definitely better then #25 in pass defense. The Bengals Offense has been improving lately. Really it usually comes down to who wants it more during divisional games. Oh and we are better on the road against the Steelers then we are against them at home. And once again the Bengals are underdogs. This is great news for the Bengals. They want to prove these critics wrong and they have so far. I think we will start with the passing game and that will open up holes for Benson as usual. Yeah sure they got Troy back. And yes they are 5-0 after losing to us. But who have they beat?

SD 28 @ PIT 38 (Chargers almost came back and won...)

PIT 28 @ DET 20 (Who are the Lions? Oh that team that lost by only 8 points to the Steelers!)

CLE 14 @ PIT 27 (Browns suck!)

MIN 17 @ PIT 27 (The Vikings beat themselves because of Farve throwing interceptions.)

PIT 28 @ DEN 10 (Ravens beat the Broncos 30-7. We beat the Ravens twice this year. The Steelers beat an overrated team.)

The Steelers have not done much since losing to us. We should of beat the Broncos. And I am not saying we will blow out the Steelers. I just think they'll get cocky with all the media attention their getting and them playing at home. That's why I think the Bengals will win.

WhoDey!!!

CHI @ SF - 49ers Win

ATL @ CAR - Falcons Win

TB @ MIA - Dolphins Win

DET @ MIN - Vikings Win

JAC @ NYJ - Jets Win

NO @ STL - Saints Win

BUF @ TEN - Titans Win

DEN @ WAS - Broncos Win

KC @ OAK - Chiefs Win

SEA @ ARI - Cardinals Win

DAL @ GB - Packers Win

PHI @ SD - Eagles Win

NE @ IND - Colts Win (This should be a great game!)

BAL @ CLE - Ravens Win

CIN @ PIT - Bengals Win

FWIW I thought San Fran would win last night, but I live up here in the land of over-rated large furry hibernating mammals and never bought pony-boy's hype. I was saying before the season that all these idiot pundits who thought Chicago would have a winning record were nuts. So score a rare one for me.

As for the rest I'm down with untamed.

FWIW I thought San Fran would win last night, but I live up here in the land of over-rated large furry hibernating mammals and never bought pony-boy's hype. I was saying before the season that all these idiot pundits who thought Chicago would have a winning record were nuts. So score a rare one for me.

As for the rest I'm down with untamed.

Well I learned on Thursday that Chicago does suck. I know what you all are thinking. "You should of figured that out after the Bengals smacked them!". Well I was being kind and thought I'd give the Teddy Bears a chance and they have failed!

Damn lost 6 games this week not counting tonights game, I have Balt.picked. Did Dallas even show up in GB. And who woke up Wash (Denver is through) Jets suck and Oak/KC was a coinflip. The Pats coaches cost them that game And I'm for the Bengals just don't pick them, its the Jinx thing I got going on. Picked them twice this year and they lost picked them the rest to lose and they won.

I did terrible this week, jeez. I'm just happy I was right about the Bengals game!

WHODEY!!! :bengal::cheers::bengal: