Who will be the Bengals suprise playmaker this Sunday?

cincyhokie

It feels strange saying this but Frostee Rucker has looked good in the games he's gotten significant playing time. In Odom's absence the DE rotation of Geathers, Fanane, Rucker, and Johnson have to get a good pash rush to slow down Flacco. They looked pretty good against the Bears and with more playing time I think we could see Rucker really begin to step up. If they don't Flacco will make some big plays Sunday.

On the offensive side of the ball, J.P. Fosche could see more balls thrown his way from increased Ravens blitzing. Let's hope he can catch and hang onto the ball.

After last game I see the Ravens wanting to use Ray Rice/McGayhee/McClain like crazy in this one, especially to keep the Bengals offense off the field. So I see Rivers, Maualuga, and Jones being our key to victory. They hold them SOB's under a 100 yards total again they got it in the bag.

When they get on the field, all Rucker and Fanene do is make plays.

The dline will be fast this week. Hungry.

I see some sacks and fumbles in this one.

Maybe a Quan breakout.

2 weeks to prepare and get snaps for the new guys. I agree, one of the two between Fanene and Rucker are going to come up big tomorrow.

I think the defense line needs to pressure Flacco all day, or flacco could light up the secondary. The last time they played Zim blitzed alot, and got good pressure, so they need to do the same thing. If there is no pressure im worried about the secondary. So Frostee, Johnson, Geathers everyone up there needs to pressure!

I'm going to say the "O" line they have to continue there good work to give us a chance today the Ratbird def tore up Denver last week so they will be feeling their Oats today I'm sure.

When they get on the field, all Rucker and Fanene do is make plays.

The dline will be fast this week. Hungry.

I see some sacks and fumbles in this one.

Maybe a Quan breakout.

2 weeks to prepare and get snaps for the new guys. I agree, one of the two between Fanene and Rucker are going to come up big tomorrow.

I was a week early. Damn, these guys looked good today.