UK Bengal fan heading Stateside.........

Scottishbengal

Booked flights today to make the trip over the pond to see my beloved team w00t2.gif

Going to see the game against the Vikings so will be staying in the minneapolis/st.paul area (anyone got recommendations for hotels, restaurants, bars etc - any info would be much appreciated thumbsup3.gif )

Travelling with a character "Snakebite Jeff", of Anglo-Welsh origin. He's not a sports fan but will come along for the experience and because it's not long after his birthday so thats a good reason to get the beers in!

Anyone else making the trip for that particular game???

Enjoy it SB. I'm going to the Jets game with my in-laws over the Christmas period. Hopefully we bring the boys luck.

I haven't done too bad, seen about 10 bengals games and only 2 losses, which in the "decade of despair" (90,s and early 00's) isn't too bad. Hope you have a great time for your game (wait and see - both matches will now be shown live on Sky Sports!!!!)

Congrats man =) Hope you enjoy your trip & hopefully the bengals win to give you a proper show.

Now I may be getting into "bengals holiday mode" way too early here but are those pictures in your signature of Minneapolis women,.... who will be carrying frothy jugs of cold beer and given them away free to any interloper in a kilt????

Hey Bro used to drive for a company out of Minn.so I was there quite a bit A really nice town. Everything down town for what you need. Have a great time and it gets really cold there so bundle up big dog.

Dude, that's 3 of us from the Zone that will be at that game. We will DEFINITELY need to get together. I'm talking to some people up there about tailgating, so I will PM you with all the details as things get closer. Looking forward to this game !!!

Looking forward to it already boys!

Hey guys wear a lot of Bengal stuff we will be watching for you on the tube. They usually show shots of vis fans during the game. Sweet make a big "B zone poster" lol