Patrick Johnson

CTBengalsFan

cool but who's patrick washington?

uh, lord knows why i typed Patrick Washington in the topic thing, but I put the right name in my post. I meant Patrick Johnson.

I'll correct it for you.

Hey...it's the least I could do for the new reigning "Boobiemiester"! ;)

cool but who's patrick washington?

uh, lord knows why i typed Patrick Washington in the topic thing, but I put the right name in my post. I meant Patrick Johnson.

I'll correct it for you.

Hey...it's the least I could do for the new reigning "Boobiemiester"! ;)

What; you have a protege now?

I'll guarantee that the offseason is TOO long.  I'm so ready for football!

Areana league doesn't cut it for you either, eh? :lol:

Billy,

Oh yeah--that 72-56 game with Connecticut(?) vs. Carolina was a real doozie!!! It was sort of reminenscence of a collegiate WAC Conference Game--A LA Boise St. vs. Utah State???

Where they don't play defense???

Arena League flat out SUCKS ASS.

:player: :player: :player:

Bring on the real football and only football on the planet--the NFL!!!!

Yea, right now Im so desperate for Bengals/football news I check the same three websites every day for the same damn result...NOT ONE DAMN NEW ARTICLE!!! It's about time to bring out the pads and startin hittin' s**t! :player: :wacko: :player:

Yea, right now Im so desperate for Bengals/football news I check the same three websites every day for the same damn result...NOT ONE DAMN NEW ARTICLE!!! It's about time to bring out the pads and startin hittin' s**t! :player: :wacko: :player:

I like the wait.. it recharges my batteries a little bit and makes it more exciting and INTENSE when something comes out or preparing for camp...

BTW - Is anyone going to the camp this year?

Braves blow

Whoa there fella. They are only 3 1/2 games out. Besides, they need a down season or two so when they start winning again the fan base will be reinvigorated...

Oh, I'm a Braves fan, just so ya know.

Man we blow right now. I tried to brush it off, but the team is playing w/ little heart and I guess it shows the sad state of the teams around us that we're still in contention...somewhat.

However, I will admit this, as bad as we are right now, we are beating the hell out of the Marlins.