NO CHAD!

havefaith

So, with Army and COB, I'm backing off. Don't like the guy and I'll never see him like I did prior to the playoff game, but when he produces, I shut up.

That almost describes my own feelings. Where you guys start losing me is the idea that Chad is being so productive right now that it trumps all other issues, including past transgressions. Granted, he's not sucking now, but is that the standard we're prepared to accept?

Again, 1800 yards and 12 TD's. That's what the Bengals once said Chad was capable of producing for THIS team as it's primary recieving option within THIS offensive scheme. So if I don't like the guys circus act, and I very clearly don't, then why should I accept less than those standards?

f**k Chad. :huh:

Oh no, the past isn't trumped. The fact that he is Ocho Doucho is not trumped. In terms of what I will accept on the field, it is his best. I think in week two, we got it. This is a huge game this week. I'm more focused on us beating the Steelers and setting the tone for the rest of the season. As long as Fredo makes plays and scores, I've got other things to grouse about.

As long as Fredo makes plays and scores, I've got other things to grouse about.

Look, I'm not starting threads about the guy. In fact, I rarely mention his name if it hasn't been brought up by others. And yeah, I'm somewhat placated by the improved attitude and increased production. But I'm probably not going to forgive the guy for what he did last season anytime soon.

Bottom Line: If anyone happens to catch me cheering after Chad scores a TD keep in mind I'm just a Bengal fan rooting for the uniform.

Bottom Line: If anyone happens to catch me cheering after Chad scores a TD keep in mind I'm just a Bengal fan rooting for the uniform.

Couldn't have said it any better !!!

Agreed. HOF said it all right there. The only person I can think of I wouldn't root for in a Bengals uniform is Ward. I would still hope Williams rang his bell in practice.

Agreed. HOF said it all right there. The only person I can think of I wouldn't root for in a Bengals uniform is Ward. I would still hope Williams rang his bell in practice.

I will add Joey Porter, Brett Favre and Terrible Owens to this list.

I will add Joey Porter, Brett Favre and Terrible Owens to this list.

I will concur with Porter and I'd probably never watch any Bengals game with TO on the team. Wouldn't lump Favre with all those guys though.