WTF ??????????????

redsfan2

I've been gone a while .... and I just want to know if you ALL melted down at the same time ??? or was it like a domino effect ???

What am I talking about ????? Topics like " Come and Get Me " Discussions about terrorists .... killings .... dis association ????? Some guy wants to know who Brett Favre is ???????????

When I was in the Marines ( a long time ago ) we had a guy who when things got too slow and boring would go into somebody's room and start fighting with him. You'd get a black eye maybe or a fat lip ... bruised ribs etc. but nothing serious cause while real shots were being traded .... it was all in fun. One of our .... I mean his favorite games was " Pinky twister " where after a lot of rolling around on the floor, you'd get a hold of his pinky .... or he yours and you'd crank it around and make him call you Daddy or say I love you ... or whatever came to mind ... or he was doing it to you. A variation of this was the mustache game. Of course it always drew a crowd and after it was over you'd all have to get beers to cool off and laugh and talk about it.

I've decided that things are too slow and that this is the computer version of this game. It's a good thing you guys can't get your hands on each other or it would likely degenerate into the real thing like above.

Billy .......... you're an x ....... I bet you'd be somewhere at the bottom of this if it could be sorted out B)B)

Bozo... where have you been?

It's good to see you back again man.

Yea, with the Bengals in the off-season, we're just trying to keep everything alive.. once the season gets back into gear, I'm sure everything will revert back to form.

:lol:

Been working me like a rented mule. Usual schedule has been 2 Arkansas' a week and sometimes an overniter thrown in to boot ..... Slow economy my ass. Just try counting the number of trucks out there...... brutal .... just brutal.

Billy .......... you're an x ....... I bet you'd be somewhere at the bottom of this if it could be sorted out B)B)

C'mon Redsfan, I'm a FORMER Marine...never an ex! B) You know that because the same goes for you!

As far as all the bizarre s**t, it's just rambling to keep things rollin' here in the different forums. We can't spend all the time in the arcade smackin' freakin' penguins and such! :P

Honestly it's just deader than hell for real football news. At least people care enough to show up until then! I find it funny.

Especially the way peoples panties are getting wadded up into major knots in the smack forum! If they're losing it this bad over Barbarian's comments, they are gonna explode once the real trash talkers show up! These guy's ARE NOT battle tested, so to speak! I don't think a couple will be able to hack it, s**t gets under their skin too easy! :lol:

At least work is good.. you've been missed at the board; I think there was a forum created just wanting to know where you were. :lol:

How do you keep yourself busy during those long road trips?

We drive 5 on and 5 off, so after a few days of that you're more worried aobout getting some sleep than anything. As far as keeping busy goes ...... the crazy ass 4 wheeleres take care of that :rolleyes: .

Some of the stunts they pull ..... you go way past mad. You just want to look at them and say " ............ what were you thinking ????? ". I know what you're going to say, and you're right some of the semi drivers aren't any better. It's worse for them, cause they're pros and they are supposed to be better.

Billy .......... you're an x ....... I bet you'd be somewhere at the bottom of this if it could be sorted out  B)  B)

C'mon Redsfan, I'm a FORMER Marine...never an ex! B) You know that because the same goes for you!

As far as all the bizarre s**t, it's just rambling to keep things rollin' here in the different forums. We can't spend all the time in the arcade smackin' freakin' penguins and such! :P

Honestly it's just deader than hell for real football news. At least people care enough to show up until then! I find it funny.

Especially the way peoples panties are getting wadded up into major knots in the smack forum! If they're losing it this bad over Barbarian's comments, they are gonna explode once the real trash talkers show up! These guy's ARE NOT battle tested, so to speak! I don't think a couple will be able to hack it, s**t gets under their skin too easy! :lol:

:lol:

Knew the x would get you going. " Once a Marine .... Always a Marine". Truer words were never spoken.

Also noticed you didn't deny being at the bottom of this. This is vintage ..... It's got Billbroome written all over it :lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...

How did I miss this post? :huh:

I had wondered where redsfan had been. I guess he needs sports. I prefer to talk sports too, politics makes people all wierd and pants knotty. :rolleyes: But it is fun to occasionally blog on such things.

Training camp is only days away, so there will be plenty of bengal drama soon. I'm so psyched that I'm going to head up to Georgetown and watch some training camp activities. :D (I've never really had the desire before, although it's only 40 miles of interstate away) :wacko:

How did I miss this post? :huh:

I had wondered where redsfan had been. I guess he needs sports. I prefer to talk sports too, politics makes people all wierd and pants knotty. :rolleyes: But it is fun to occasionally blog on such things.

Training camp is only days away, so there will be plenty of bengal drama soon. I'm so psyched that I'm going to head up to Georgetown and watch some training camp activities. :D (I've never really had the desire before, although it's only 40 miles of interstate away) :wacko:

Hey Matt ..............

Been in and out a lot, so its been easy to miss my few posts. Been spending so much time in " Loo - ah - vul " that I've even lern't how to say it right B)

Been some good discussions goin on, but by the time I can back and go to chip in you guys are on to something else.

Training camp sounds like a good idea. Somebody also said something about a get together. If that ever goes past the talking phase and into actual planning, let me know. If I can't get the time off .... then just make sure there's truck parking near by.